Chapter 48: Bon Appétit

She was tired, her bones ached and her legs barely were able to bend. She was half asleep as her hands reached to touch her souring neck. She winced, shuddering under the excruciating discomfort. Her tears run endlessly covering her previous trail with a new one. Clutching the sheets beside her in hatred.

"You hungry?" a voice came from behind her, leading her to open her eyes in a hurry looking for that damn voice she hated from the deepest parts of her heart.

She looked up and up scanning his naked chest, stopping for a second over his chin and finally ending her long journey welcoming his hungry eyes. She flinched, understanding his wants and desires that she recently discovered. She trembled like small greenish tree leaf in a windy day as she observed his arms reaching out around her waist and circling her helplessly. She looked like a lust puppy or like a wet cat during a rainy day; hungry and bitten by the cold. He looked back gazing at his soul asking for mercy, begging him to spear her tortured body.

Seeing her like that he laughed, reaching out to pet her head and whispered gently beside her ears "What do you want to eat" he asked her pointing with his eyebrows towards a full table in front of their bed. Following his line of sight she opened her mouth wide, lost over the variety of the things displayed. He laughed at her again, enjoying her reaction. He looked at her deeply with a look of i am willing to give you the world. Bowing a little wanting to give her a kiss but he stopped midway as she retreated in fear and worry. He hesitated for a bit, but he forced himself and kissed her over her cheeks while he pulled the covers over and walked out butt naked.

Her eyes widened even further choked at what she was seeing. His body was one of a God; full with muscles. Every inch he had screamed power and elegance, his wide shoulders and his firm skin, even the few scars that covered his back added more points into his CV application. He walked into the chair while she followed him mentally. He bent down and took his pants to wear; his hair swayed with every move he made dark black like a clear midnight sky. She kept looking, gazing endlessly and curiously but she didn't know that while she did that he knew and he enjoyed every gaze she gave him. He felt rejoiced over the little attention she gave him even if it wasn't lust but interest.

When he looked back at her and their eyes met for the first time after the marking, their hearts for some reason skipped a beat. They felt their veins race as their blood rushed and their hearts bit faster and faster. She blushed, she felt shy she felt flabbergasted under the preacher of his eyes and the emotions she felt. Hurriedly she bowed her head and gazed at her fingers that played with the silk of the sheets.

He grabbed the shirt he had worn and walked to her side of the bed. He knelt beside her but because he was so tall he seemed he was standing when he faced her. He started by removing the covers, urging himself to stay focus as he faced her addictive figure. She was filled with his love bites that went from her neck into her breast and went further down. Her lips were lost victims, they were red swollen and bitten and the more he pulled the covers away the further their sex scent that lingered from last night wafted away. His seeds path covered her inner thighs especially thick on her center.

When she found herself naked she quickly tried to cover herself with her two arms, however Xavier was faster than her and held her strongly by his hand. He wanted to see, he wanted to admire last night's conquest and his war spoils. She whined and tried to resist him, but for no avail. He held her firmly rejecting all her demands, sending her a look of 'You better behave' waiting for her evenly until she calmed down. And when she did, he started to dress her down. Pulling each arm through the sleeves of his shirt and patiently closing the buttons enjoying her puffy face and angry gaze. She was like a rebellious child refusing her parents' orders at the morning and he was happily ready to reprimand her.

"Shall we eat now?" he wondered with a thousand megawatt smile, one that gladly can blind the people for a thousand mile and more.

Elisabeth had been put at a tough spot, when she looked back at the generous table her patient stomach ached terribly at the various food that she never tasted before. She pouted hard thinking that she should not eat and take a stand however, she felt her heart weaver every time the smell hit her. From one side she wanted to jump like nothing happened and from another prospective she desperately wanted to look angry.

Xavier knew what she was thinking amazed by her decisiveness. He didn't waste any time he grabbed her by the waist and carried her princess style to the table. He set on the chair and he set her over his thigh saying leisurely while he held a piece of cheese on his mouth "Bon appétit"