Chapter 54: I am innocent

Hello my dear readers, how are you? i hope you are doing well. i just wanted to ask a small favor from you, i can you please visit Webnovel/Iread and leave a comment for my book The mate of the alpha king. This will help a lot in pushing the story forward.  It will also will mean a lot to me if you leave a comment to share your thoughts and ideas and vote for the chapters. Of course I need to thank every and each one of you that kept voting until now. believe me, I always jump around like a little kid everytime I find the notifications. thank you so much for your time and help and enjoy the chapter.

Xavier eyes met Elisabeth's foe a few times, but she tries to avoid him no matter what, hiding herself and looking everywhere accept him. She was exhausted, energy out of her system and emotionally hyped. Especially when the alpha knelt in front of her without saying a word. St first she didn't care about the figure who was thrown at her feet moaning from the pain. However when his sounds resonated on the place every words he drew went through her memories like an electrical shock.

"My lord, I don't understand anything what have we done so grave to make you this livid?" he initiated desperately, knowing that he had to play his cards well or the only one losing to day will be him. Seeing the girl over his thighs and from her hair color and white skin he knew immediately that she was the one from the caves. He didn't focus on her one look was enough fearing he will prove his involvement. He had her already destroying all the organization plans but how? How did he knew? 'But first I have to save myself before anything else' he cursed.

Xavier didn't say anything on return he only tilted his head to the side gazing at the pathetic figure in front of him. The alpha who set on his two knees while his hand clutched the sand under him and his head down showing his maltreatment and misfortune with all his might, looked at edge. He looked backward to his people with sorrow pointing at them with hurt. "They didn't do anything, if you want to punish someone punish me" wearing the robe of a sacrificial lamb. His eyes wept tears with fear blocking his rational mind, his heart raced until all the people were able to heart it.

Xavier looked at him, than at the people behind and then back to him. But before he knew it, a strong ricocheting laugh broke out; one that created a shattering shill over their backs. He laughed so heard until his breath hitched and eyes watered. Putting his head over Elisabeth's shoulder rubbing it tenderly before he replied "You now, you made me wonder; do I need any reason to kill?" he retorted.

Xavier was so amused enjoyed by his performance 'the man has his talent' he thought. His words were like a bucket of ice thrown into their faces, bringing them to reality and breaking any hope they had. It was true did he had to have any reason or justification to kill someone. Based on the rumors and his repetition he never had to have one, fuck it; he only had to give a sign and the man shall die. They stiffened, their backs become tense due to his pressure. It started like a cloud of haze sneaking through them, but now it become a complete poisonous fog that surrounded them bit by bit and trapped them.

Like warms it clung unto their shoulders, whispering into their ears that their doom were near. Its forty four legs crawled through them sucking their souls and mind. They couldn't function anymore, their bodies become paralyzed despite their resistance. "Let's see will you start to talk?" Xavier questioned him giving him a deadly glare. His face that had a bit of gentleness when he had been locked on his girl now had been disappeared to be replaced by cold daggers that were ready to inhale. He was like a master sitting playing with his fingers while his other hand pampered his mate.

I don't understand your words my lord, what have I done wrong." He denied but he hurriedly wavered like an abused victim "But I'm ready to apologize, no matter what it was I will do everything to make satisfied" and he kneeled gain hitting his head on the ground for couple of times, until his forehead bleed.

How theatrical Xavier smirked 'he tried to push all the blame to me and make me look as the unreasonable baster who only loved to kill' he confirmed 'well I will let you see how unreasonable I am!'

Xavier nocked with his nail over the arm of the chair. One, two nocks that was all he needed to send his orders. Two man emerged from the back. Similar to previous ones; bulker, full of muscle and giants like mountains. They grabbed the alpha from his throat rising him from his sitting position until he dangled in the air. The other man quickly held his arms and ripped it totally from his shoulders, tearing flesh, muscle and veins. He screamed with all his might, from shock or because he didn't expect this to happen, but he screamed to the point he become hoarse. He trashed around to escape, but no matter what he did, he couldn't break from the men's monstrous grip.

His power vanished, his body empty with a lost will 'Why can't I fight back am an alpha' he cried.

"I think you will talk now, because we still have time to play with" man smiled beside him while explaining the things he will do next wither he confessed or not.