Chapter 21: The Herd of Butterflies

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you enjoy

Chapter 21: The Herd of Butterflies

When his eyes looked down, seeing the black iron chain holding her left foot, his heart sank waking the dark wolf he surpassed this whole time. Her feet were bare, her clothes were sizable compared to her petite and small body. She was like a small rabbit wearing a giant coat. Her cute appearance from earlier become his worst nightmare, as his eyes turned even redder while they searched for the girl's eyes to confront her. What was going on? He questioned biting his lips, kneeling down to hold her leg between his hands.

This was the first time that he touched her. This was his first chance to taste her skin. When his shaken fingers came with her smooth flesh his heart that burned the world stopped at once. The feelings he felt when he met her smooth texture can be said to be indescribable. His soul felt the heaven's door open to redeem his sins and dethrone his wrong doings. When his fingertips held her soft skin, it was like an explosion going "kaboom" inside of him burning the ground he stood on. Like being hit by thunder for a million time until you can smell the burning scent of his done for figure. He was like that, like a lost soul caged on hell being punished until judgment day. Was he burning? Was he on fire?

When he saw her for the first time, he thought he finally found his haven. However, now when he felt her body he started to know that he misunderstood the facts. The reality that the more he dived the tastier it become. Could we say like a well preserved wine? The longer it was kept the better that burned his thirsty throat.

Without any exaggeration, the movement of electricity going from him to her and from her to him like an alarm waking up to notify them both was something so real. So real that the wondering souls can be felt too. It wasn't a waking up call that blow his mind, but it was the serenity that came along with it that made him beg for more. In fact, for the first time in his long life the voices inside of his head went silent. For the first time, for a long time the chaotic storm inside of him calmed down. All his rage, all his caged anger also went silent. Her touch made him taste the freedom of not struggling to control the demons he kept holding back. They were mere seconds but for him it was a long vacation from gate keeping.

It was surprising, he always read about it and heard it from the people around him and finally he had the luxury to experience it. He was in bless, high from the rush of adrenalin and the desires that he felt. From his small toes to his short hairs on his head his body shook asking for more. The monsters that urged him once upon a time to kill and ravage the land, now they asked for the holly water his little mate held between her sacred legs. Desires, desires were the only thing he thought about. At that moment he only thought of what he could do to her here and then.

Who was he? What was he doing? His head turned as the blood boiled inside of his hungry veins. The world spinning as his mind repeated the spell of wants and greed. As if he was possessed; all his instincts took over to lead him; to mark her, to have her, to hold her between his arms until the end of life and world. His irises shrank in compulsive way moving back and forth changing between red and gold. The two colors for Xavier were meaningful; red explained his extreme anger and irritation whereas gold showed his dominion and desire. At the moment both Xavier's actions and reactions showed his need to dominate what should be his and execute his woken desires towards the woman that he had been waiting for.

For the girl in front of him the situation wasn't better at the slightest. At the first contact with Xavier her body felt things she never in her life felt before. As soon as he came in to her surrounding her instinct and wolf didn't react as they usually do. Her smart aggressive wolf didn't growl or attack as she always did. Form the moment she saw him her mind and soul trembled, it was like a gate that had opened for the first time bringing a new kind of sensation into her world.

She was a girl who never saw the light, her only friends were the animals of this forest never going beyond that. The only humans she saw were the guards that held her beyond those iron doors. Looking at him behind her falling hair she felt things she didn't understand. The little butterflies flapping within her beating heart were alien creatures, she didn't apprehend their origins.