chapter 37:

Chapter 37:

She wasn't aware of the consequences of her actions. Her thoughts were childish, holding an innocent vengefulness, when she laid down over his left chest and bit hard just a few inches away from his left nipples. Her clear mind simply thought of it as a good punishment. Never for a second stopping and thinking of what her punishment could or may insinuate.

She bit hard on his skin tasting his manly flavor as her right hand clenched his shirt dreadfully. Her nails clasped the silk for dear life as she caught them between her fists. Thinking she was taking over him, showing her powerful domain for not listening to her words. Carelessly, visioning that he was angry and in pain due to her Tarzan bite. Joyfully confirming her hunch, when she saw the fire that started through his glassy eyes. Mentally holding her cop of triumph as she congratulated herself for angering the monstrous man that held her captive between his arms.

Little did she know! Little did she know!

The moment her red lips touched Xavier's skin a volcano had erupted inside of him. Little did she know that the second her teeth went through his flesh the unstoppable lava flooded endlessly through his shield like walls. Unbeknownst to her, that the moment that she raised her head to look at him calling for a challenge something inside of his head broke caging all his rationality inside of his cold cells.

When their eyes meet while her teeth sank deep inside of him, when her eyes met him bold enough calling for him courageously 'what are you able to do now', he surrounded his soul to the heaven. He couldn't breathe; even though the air was coming in and out of his lungs, yet he couldn't fill them enough to feel the comfort of life. He only felt a painful ache that rose through his throat summoning his deepest and darkest desires. Uniting with his wolf once again as they become one; wanting the same thing.

His hands roamed her body through the covers hungry searching for her skin. His eyes that showed enjoyment awhile back, now burned with the deepest fire this earth can have. His irises sparkled strongly with lust, and desires. He wasn't conveying sentiments nor feeling of happiness and excitement for finding his chosen. No, now he was a man with pushed back desires escaping his control, a group of wants were skipping through his shields and gates, running away from his hold.

His hands pulled her body closer to him as he parted her legs between his waist. His actions were fast and dominant as he left no path for denial as he pushed her back towards the nearest rocky wall and gaged her there. One arm held her thin belly, where the other brought her arms above her head and held them still. She let out a yelp when she only saw things going blurry through her eyes, closing them for a second to find herself in the next one under the mercy of a lion.

His eyes were a mix of red and gold, as his noise scanned her tasty skin. He smelled her like a loss dog smelling his females pack. He went from her hair to her eyes and checks until he reached her collarbone. She tried to resist him, shaking her head and pushing her upper and lower body back and forth yet he didn't budge at all. He simply pushed her back to the wall using his body, forcefully dominating her movement.

He looked back at her face, seeing her sense of distress, uncaring to the least because his eyes saw only her reddish lips. The same hypnotizing lips that dug into his skin and flesh and sinfully summoned his darkest side. The same sinful lips he was dying to taste. Without thinking or wasting another second, he flew into her lips like a starving man. He divide head on ragging her mouth hungry for her and dying to have her. He didn't only want to taste, he wanted to own, to control and to rage that fire that burned him from inside. Though he wasn't wrong, nor was he disappointed, because the moment skin to skin have touched, he felt the earth shake and the mountains collapse. He felt life as he bit over her pouting lips that went over for revenge, eating them without mercy. Yet he wasn't satisfied, his tongue pushed in through her resistance entering her wet cave by force while his hand went from her waist to her neck. He held firmly, controlling her moves locking her on her place while he rummaged freely like a lowly bandit.

He wasn't ashamed by his actions nor his not so gentleman like behavior, but the opposite; the more she pushed him away the more he insisted on showing her who is the final boss.

His rationality flew out of the windows, his body moved instinctively following his lustful wishes. The fire that agitated his core was way beyond control as his waste moved grinding over her center. She yelled, screamed as his mouth went deeper inside of her discovering all her corners and ways, not forgetting to grind harder and faster with her small figure. Her legs fought a desperate war yet failed, founding themselves holding onto him more.

He went crazy because of her, his mind never for thousands of years where as messed up as today. Even though he had been with many women before but none of them gave him this same sensation he have been feeling since the moment he saw her. No body, no skin made him this crazy for; none. The more he tasted, the more he wanted, the further he went through the deeper he feel. He just feared that no matter what he did he will never be full.