Untitled Part 38: savage1

Chapter 38: Savage 1

His kisses were savage, his domain were absolute as he forced his way through her walls forcefully bringing her to surrender. The poor girl didn't even get the time to understand what was going on, as his mercy less assaults bombed her no stop. His hands that roamed her body, his tongue that went in a discovery expedition inside of her mouth and his sinful hips that matched her innocent center and did some things that she wasn't able to comprehend.

What was he doing? Why did he come to her? Her mind twirled endlessly as she was breathless and shriveled between his arms.

Xavier looked at her clenched fists by his shoulders, gazing at her painful and distressed features as she kept pushing and straggling in his embrace. He looked at her delicate tiny face and her flawless brows that had slight tinge of sorrow. Keeping her freshness and beauty through her little face, just like a blooming flower in the warmth of the spring. A being that was blessed by the Gods and the heavens. Everything that happened today, and her insisting resistance only agitated that burning fire inside that bad, bad wolf, whom he waited and longed patiently for this day and time. He looked at himself as a man who couldn't and can't be blamed for his brazen actions as he was a man whom who lived in a drought for years and had to enjoy the Elysian of water for the first time in a long time.

He wanted to eat more, to taste more of her heavenly taste. His tongue battled with hers showing his power and proving his skills. He divide freely into her lips hungry for her flesh and skin. He wanted to eat and swallow, he wanted to dominate and devour until nothing left. Her flesh was so soft and smooth. She was like a milky way filled with sparkling stars and flawless path. Her angry clenches only agitated him to have more of her, nothing less nothing more.

She pushed him hard this time around, when his kisses become unbearable, she pulled all her strength into her hand and pulled him away from her swollen lips. Glaring at him hatefully while hiding them from him, with her delicate fingers. Xavier smirked devilishly loving his imprint on her. He thrust himself onto her while his hands went into both her face sides caging her firmly beneath his embrace.

Facing her directly, enchanted by her hypnotizing smells he asked, while his eyes lost themselves into hers. "What is your name?"

She didn't answer him as she shoved herself away from him looking everywhere for a way to escape. He understood her intentions, he knew what she was looking at so he swiftly pulled her face into his. Barely ten inches away from her as his deep gaze penetrate her. His eyes into hers his lips almost touching hers and two nailed fingers tugging at her jaw.

"Your name sweetheart?" he repeated this time, with an authoritarian voice that was a mixture between him and his wolf.

His tone didn't leave much for speculation, even though she desperately wanted to deny his command, she simply couldn't as something inside of her urged her to follow his words. Like a switch that went on and off inside of her mind directing her into his welcoming arms.

She bowed her head in fear. Closing her eyes firmly as she pulled her lower lip between her teeth seeking the courage to obey. Answering him with a whisper "Elizabeth"

Her voice was so low, barely able to hear her. However Xavier did, every letter she announced were as clear as the blue sky, hitting him like a bullet in his already weak heart.

Hearing her graceful, elegant and fragile voice his heart flipped around like a young and prime butterfly. It flapped its wings happily welcoming the gashing wind and the entering spring. When she told her name, her answer were normal yet for him it was like a spell that opened his being and exposed all his dark corners. It went bam, bam soft and fast like it was about to explode.

With pinkish ears he dropped his head into her neck and breathed her scent deeply. He hid himself between her bones seeking the comfort she is bringing. He took some time as he took all of her into his lungs joyfully enjoying his time. Even though her legs started to be numb and her strength depleted he didn't give her an eye as he selfishly played with her. Until her whimpers filled his ears, so he reluctantly put her down holding her inflexibly while her body shakily fell into the ground.

He let her sit, as his arms helped her to balance herself. She was weak and exhausted from all the follow up emotions and feeling that hit hard through the day. However, looking at her he only felt happiness, despite her anger and frustration he felt happy. And like a savage demanding his rights and showing off his power he said.

"Xavier. My name is Xavier"