Chapter 33: Time

Chapter 33: Time

Time started ticking; tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

The grandfather watch kept ticking on that wall in a steady speed yet the time seemed to go so fast hurried to pass. Time was so important, yet at that moment was inessential. Ticking and speeding, forwarding events impatiently as the Gods watched from above excited for the two to meet and finally reunite. It kept ticking, loudly and clearly on that colorless wall and inside that empty cell. A room where no light can be seen and a covered figure hidden under a layers of faded blankets. Her ears covered by her tiny hands as she rocked herself back and forth. Desperately, calming her frightened heart.

It went throb, throb, missing some steps in his endless circle, making it hard for her to breathe. She was scared and alarmed, ached miserably for that man from before. His pained gaze, his hopeful looks. Unknowingly he showed his sincere emotions right on his sleeves, yet she didn't know why she felt it was okay for her to do the same.

The men outside were the same also, their fighting and their loud laughs joyfully enjoying their easy job echoed through her ringing walls. Covering the coming steps of a man. A man that shun brightly through that spreading darkness. A man with a blood red eyes glaring into the horizon seeing the truths and lies through the broken world. A stubborn man whom he wanted things yet the world's shall obey. A man that his charm and handsomeness can lead to a third world war. A man that followed the small steps of a renegade mate.

Step by step he strolled through that tunnel leisurely taking his time. Confidently he strutted as his feet's took their pace. Relaxed he traced the walls with his long sharp nails, breaking the hard rocks leaving a five marks trail. He dug deeper and deeper carving five burdening rivers loaded with loath and anger. Carrying the world's weight that, that man held over his shoulder. Heavy, ohh so damn heavy as his heart was full of stones, similar to these overweighed walls. Drowning into a concrete stream, sinking beautifully like an iron ball. He traced his knives like nails with one hand as the other reached his pocket and played with the ring he held on his finger. He looked uncaring, innocent enough to play the crowd, only his eyes that could swallow the world betrayed his undercover image.

And just like that the drumming sound lit the place announcing the beginning of the choirs. It went like boom, boom replacing that emptiness with a joyful sound. Almost we can swear how mighty it was, as the drums went louder and louder creating a breathtaking firework. Even though the guards fought hard and loud their noises they were, they couldn't make the coming tide any tinnier. As their mouths moves faster, the syllables they spit wasn't able to wash the hitting tsunami, nor the roar of the raging water. Raising the beat as the instruments went up and high. Bang, bang they went showing their almighty being, more majestic than the holly church and sweeter than Eden din. Filling the lungs with a sacred sensation calling for those who sinned to wash the echoes off.

As the tunnel ended and the warmness touched the man's figure, the guards turned their heads to gaze at that falling dark angle whom emerged form the shadows they sheltered. They weren't able to hear his coming as he moved as silent as stealthy mouse. As soon as he entered this place as a living room his eyes taking notes for a second and moving on the second starting another killing a spray.

His maneuvers went indistinguishable, going back and forth through air and as part of the air. They were barely able to hear him even way before they had the chance to see him. Like one long noise, all you will be able to hear was death. "Death is here be aware" his body called silently through his moves. His hands soared the heaven blinding the sky, half human and half of a monster, like a sword it cut through the guts of those who stood between him and his mate. It went through the hearts at times and in the other it sliced the bodies like a scissor. It went in smoothly, so smoothly not satisfied until it touched the blood. Splashing the substance all over the place flooding the room with red instead of that faded, muddy green. Like a painter he went on not caring for the screams, enjoying a solo play of a hunting choirs. The more they begged the further he was amused:

They started, confidently...:

"Fuck, were did you came from"

"How did he pass the cursed grounds" "who are you answer" another demanded.

"You will die today, fucker.."

"Kill him" "charge everyone"

However not far away they become...

"No please, let me go"

"I didn't do anything, please"

"I want to live, mommmm"

While the sounds of sobbing went on and on until no one stood on his feet laid on that cold hard floor covered of what was part of their fleshes, their blood wetting the hall and tinting the man's face. It was truly an image of hell.