Chapter 36: Her Innocence

His steps seemed leisure's, slowly paving their way through that long tunnel. He came in like a wrecking ball; he went in ripped everyone to parts, rapped his little mate like a piece of burrito and then he was out, as simple as that. What happened earlier blocked every still operating brain cells she had. Her broken mind kept repeating the scene where he clutched her neck and kissed her forehead promising that even Gods can't save her from him.

Her drowning mouth kept closing and opening just like a fish out of water. Trying desperately to get some words out and failing miserably at every attempt. "What was going on?" she wanted to scream yet couldn't. "Who was he?" "Why was he doing this" she really wanted to ask more and more until she was fully satisfied however her body insisted on failing her. But what made things even worse that every time she called for her wolf's help she closed her link pretending she wasn't there at all. Playing the annoyed old neighbor card on her, expressing her complains by the violation and trespassing of privacy that she kept condemning towards her. Elisabeth the poor girl, almost pulled her beautiful hair out of its rots as the frustration kept building up inside of her poor heart.

"You can't do this to me!" she exclaimed "I can't defeat him without you" she begged her tears hammering. Yet her wolf just turned her back on her as if hearing nothing.

"ahhhhhhh" she screamed hitting Xavier's chest with every ounce of power she could call for. She hit and hit until her little palms become red. And still the hard like rock man didn't even bother to look down at her, he simple kept walking as if fly was the one that faced him and not her. Making her small courage to shrink bit by bit and hide under the cover and snug between his warm embrace.

But what made her go really mad wasn't the comfort position her big courage took laying leisurely enjoying his warmness the same as her wolf. In fact, what made her really really mad was the neon smirk of victory he had mastered as he absorbed her theatrical war with her betraying minions.

Feeling the embarrassment waves hitting her hard, she pulled her head down in surrender hiding from his happy smile. Her soft, cute cheeks transformed from yellow pail to pink until they reached reddish fiery red. Frying her malfunctioning head until small clouds of burns slowly flew out of her ears. Xavier couldn't bring himself to stop as the chuckle passed through him uncontrollably. He couldn't stop it no matter how serious he tried to be, laughing happily at her flowing cuteness. Leading her to bury herself even more as she clutched the cover with her desperate fingers. He kept laughing cheerfully for the first time as the full scale of sentiment hit him hard since the moment he has touched his mate. It was like the ominous clouds above his head have finally cleared. With every second he held her he can swear to feel his soul getting baptized by the holly water, washing his curses and sins way.

His chuckles were heartwarming arrows that radiated brightly through that dark cave. Happily enjoying his mate's cuteness and innocent reactions. However with every ounce of enjoyment he executed the girl's anger bobbled more and more until it split away. She was redder than a tomato as her nose and cheek and her two ears boiled hotly like a water kettle, even the baby hair on her head rose as if being electrocuted by thunder. She was so angry and couldn't fight this huge hard giant that throw back every hit she landed. The more she hit him the more she was reminded of how weak she was hating her wolf even more for letting her down in times like this.

So without even calculating her action and as childish as she could be she went down hard on Xavier's chest biting him with all her might. She sank her teeth deep in his flesh powered by all the frustration and despair she had been overwhelmed with. She bit him with all her strength grinding over her teeth not satisfied until she drew blood. When she tasted the strong substance over her tongue, her sense of wining over took her as she presented her triumphal smirk. She was excited as she bit even harder on his skin thinking of the pain he was feeling and the agony he must feel. Her sense of achievement quickly searched of signs and evidences as her eyes urgently met his darkened face. Her irises danced with excitement as sparks flew left and right agitating the threads of challenge. She looked at him with a look that said 'see I won, I did it I hurt you'. However she didn't know that she innocently opened hell's gate.