Chapter 10: Was he Gay?

And don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. Because your wonderful votes and amazing comments are what keeping the story going, so support me.

THANK YOU AND ENJOY.

Chapter 10: Was he Gay?

His alpha's mood was totally out of control. His words and commands were so authoritative that the ground shook under their feet. He held the man between his claws as a desperate as he can be pulling his throat cutting his air pipe. The poor doctor become as blue as the sky, hitting Xavier's hands anxiously to get a glimpse of air.

Xavier pulled him closer to him just beside his ears and whispered gently, and totally in control.

"One question can get you out alive tonight. Who did you meet?" he asked face inches away from the doctor eyes almost piercing his soul to shreds

His question didn't clear things out at all, on the opposite it made him more confused. "I don't understand what you mean?" he barely spoke.

Xavier clenched his neck harder, showing him that there were no place for hesitation. "Give me a list of all the people you came on contact with during today" he explained more. Repeating himself for the second time.

It was clear that this man wasn't his mate. That was impossible, it was merely impossible. Getting the scent from his body had hit him strongly as if it was his, nearly killed him. Shaking him to the core, making him question himself. He for a moment thought that the Gods most have been playing one hell of a game with him.

He kept looking at the man with utter confusion. Was he gay? He wondered feeling the shudder running through his body. Had he had hidden desires? Had he mistaken his love for women's body all a long? Going back to the second were the wind blow this intoxicating, hypnotizing fragrance into his way. Witching him, into oblivions. Certainly linking him with that spark of the unavoidable link, getting him be hit by those magical waves of electricity burning his urges and leading him to one goal. The goal to reach his long awaited mate.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" he screamed facing his wolf that kept whimpering inside of him like a lost poppy. A monster who ruled this land, a killer that ate people alive is holding his head down in disappointment and sadness.

His thoughts were speeding way too fast, as well as his self-restrain. He can feel the fire on his lungs burning every cell he has and breaking all his protective walls. He couldn't be wrong he would swear, yet he was. At the end he stood in front of a man thinking he was his. Was it irony? Was it fate?

Unknowingly those deep desires he had, broke loss only to end up with utter despair and frustration. The recognizable pain. The vicious hopelessness that broke his back and pride for years. The same symptoms ricocheting in en endless circle over and over again.

Feeling his throat going dry and his knees going weak while his face become paler with every passing second he asked again.

"The list now or you die" bringing his face even closer breathing the lingering scent of what possibly be his mate on him calming a bit his boiling blood "or you prefer I skin your mate and your daughter in front of you as you watch, or do you like to boil them alive. It all depends on you. You can choose, am very benevolent."

His words were pronounced with pleasure and joyfulness dripping with venoms with every going letter. It was so frightening that all people that were watching felt the presence of the grim reaper waiting for Xavier's command. Who was he they thought.

The same sentiment weren't very much different form the royal guards, as they rushed to secure his orders. His anger and wrath can be felt throughout their shared link. Leading them to believe that the monstrous king they knew is finally showing himself.

The pack's alpha turned his eyes to Jace asking for Protection as he wasn't sure who this man was. He was hesitant fearing to anger the royals and choosing to act patently better than he regret latter on. And he was right with his choice, because Jace only gave a little innocent smile. A smile with sorry not sorry look. Shaking his head with small gesture showing his helplessness.

"I'm sorry I can't help you, it's the king's order"

His words fell down on them like hitting thunder. A speeding lightning flashing and burning, cracking their dry skies. He was a king, he was their king. A king that called for those storm clouds to gather in his eyes. The news crashed on them like new born twister. Ripping the nails out of their grounds, shattering all side of their realities and blowing way every brick of their sane minds.

He was their king, the king of all werewolves.