Chapter 11:Regrets are what you will have when you enter hell

Read and vote please: don't forget to leave a comment. Also am in the process of rewriting the story so the new chapter will be those with titles. Enjoy .

Chapter 11: Regrets Are What You Will Have When You Enter Hell

It was a nightmare. A pack that had no threats and lived safely for a very long time suffered the biggest blow since it was established. Screams, loud voices of wiping, women fainting here and there. Kids took the most damage, as they saw their parents and saw themselves in unusual situation. They were innocent, the most they could understand from all what was happening; was uncomfortableness. Seeing the tears hammering like oasis they thought of it as sadness and not threat. A game that went wrong somehow, as they hid behind their parents legs like thinking why would they reconcile as we always do? Wouldn't they fear punishment?

It all started form one command. One sentence doom the entire population of this land into utter madness. People questioned themselves why would it happen to us? While others were infuriated by the roughness of the way they were handled, feeling the sense of betrayal and the notion of being used. Weren't he a king? Weren't they part of his kingdom? Why would they be treated as outlanders?

A lot of questions to tell the truth, in fact, it was a night faced with a lot of emotions that twirled around in that small suffocating space killing the joyful mood they had few a hours ago.

Hell, in a simpler description this pack has become hell. And the same with that cursed place, this one was turning into new layer of inferno with every passing hour. Barely had it passed thirty minute, while they were lined up in the middle of the ruins of the festive hall when an endless path of Humvees reinforced with machine guns burst from nowhere caging them like trapped preys. Like an abyss that were opened with a space crack, the thunderous noises and blinding lightning engulfed them not leaving anyone.

All kind of men rushed to hold them responsible for something unbeknownst to all. Didn't I say nightmare? Sorry it was judgment day, were every one will be judged by his own sins. As the level of panic leveled up between their people. The faster the army movement become. Next step they started with separating women from men. At first glance they thought that this was normal. Compared to all the abnormality they were facing perhaps this was a sign of mercy towards them, spearing the women and the youngest at least. However, things become weirder as they started forcefully bringing every women on the pack to stand in front of a red line and simply leave after.

Every tool were used for this thing. People with uniforms or wolves forms they turned the area upside down searching for every female young or old mated or blessed by the moon Goddess, none were speared.

A young girl clashing her mom crying silently as she tried to be as an invisible as possible, stole glances here and there. She was searching for the people she loved the most; her brother, her father feeling at ease a little when finding them between the crowds. She looked for her friends and her teacher even the old leady she said hello too while she headed to her kindergarten every morning.

"Mommy, can we go home" she was already out of her wits, scared, cold and way passed her bed time.

Her mom smiling softly, trying to hid all her worries while her eyes danced all over the place "don't worry baby girl we will soon go home"

She didn't know how to explain it to her, what could she possibly say to her to reassure her to make her feel better.

She looked ahead of her seeing the line in front shrinking bit by bit. Her body shook faster while her hands clenched her daughter desperately powering herself up from the radiating warmth that were coming of her little body.

She knew deep down that only god will insure their safety tonight. She heard it earlier as words spread faster inside that small place. He was the king, the king of all werewolves. She didn't recognize him earlier because he barely shown himself, but now she regretted coming here. Why did she refuse spending the vacation at her parent's pack, why did she insist to stay her? Of she didn't be stubborn they would have been safe.

Regrets, all her thoughts were regrets. Regrets that swept her conscience breaking the little courage she had mastered. Regrets that started to control her as she remembered the stories and legends behind his existing. A king who killed for pleasure, a man who enjoyed the smell of blood more than air itself.

"Mommy?" "Yes baby"

"Would we be okay?"

The women hesitated hearing her daughter's words. The little girl were smart, very smart for her age. And looking at her teary eyes she knew that she couldn't hid things from her. And yet she couldn't bring herself to tell the truth.

"Yes baby, we will be okay. Everything going to be okay." She replied, yet she couldn't believe her own words. Words that came out as shaken and week as her kids slight lie saying they didn't eat the candy at the jar while their hand and mouth all sticky with sugar and chocolate.

No one knows the results of failure and not matching their qualifications, and no one knows the results of success and being chosen. They were looking for someone something that were very obvious, however no one can predict the results of not finding that someone.

The consequences were dire, as well as the results of an outcome that can't be known. That was a sign that presents the power of fate as well as the fate of people. Who can control who was variant that can't and couldn't be calculated.