Chapter 34: The silver Door

please vote, comment and share 

Chapter 34: The Silver Door

He killed them without mercy, not given them the time to give excuses. The moment he put his feet inside that cave his mind become blurred seeing only the red of their blood painting the ground. Their screams were euphoric lullaby that lured his chaotic mind. The more they suffered the faster they died the more his calmness become. When they lay on the ground; not breathing and neither moving his breath eased a bit, calming that ragging storm that he had.

His eyes closed taking a breath at first, and opened hurriedly searching for his hiding mate. His nose trekked her through the air like a telescope targeting his shooting star. Like a lost soul, left behind in the dark. Trapped beneath the shadows of those whom had lived. His eyes and heart desperately searched for his rising moon. Similar to a traveler who lost his way through the sandy waves in a lifeless desert, his eyes begged for his guiding stars to wake up. He followed her scent like he had been doing. One, two. One, two. He pushed himself to keep going, thinking that his dawn is near, as it grew closer and closer until he stood in front of a big silver door.

It was dark, the darkest he had ever been. With little light breaking from the dying fire crossing path with the silvery color of that ominous door. Especially that old door handles in the middle of that heavy gate. It shuns brightly, beautifully and somehow reflecting Xavier's desires and wants as they intensified forcefully with every passing second. Powered by that coldness of this place, weird writing danced through that silver, endlessly moving not giving any sign that they were soon going to stop. An ancient writing that had been engraved through that door. Trembling so lightly each time a figure came close to it. The words and the letters light a bit more as the fire in the background died slowly breaking the darkness that fought hard and might to control.

Xavier's hand went to touch the handle but as soon as his skin touched its surface boiling sound drizzling loudly blown out. Pulling his hand slowly as he looked down, he found a large burning wound appearing through his palm. It painfully scorched his hand until blood dropped and bones exposed. Yet Xavier's face stayed the same, not grimacing nor yanking his hand. His moves stayed still elegant and confident. His signs never for a second showed his discomfort nor his ache. As if he didn't care or more of he didn't feel, he pulled at the handle again with more force this time. Still the same reaction of the last time, those dormant writing will move and shake woken up suddenly from their slumber to empower the silver he touched.

Like an army of a million soldiers they rushed to summon the ancient calling of the heaven to keep those unwanted out of their sight. The spell sprinted as an endangered snake that jumped venomously to protect its nest. Glimmering endlessly as the power of these words fought hard and strong resisting the man's pulling stubbornly. And more stubbornly he had even become, the more the door resisted the more his insisting become. His bangs intensified, louder and faster they become. With every punch he threw his skin broke falling to the ground and blood spilled. Still he didn't stop, left and right one went after the other in a planned moves until flesh flew and bones were drew. Yet his breath never hitched and his moves never stopped.

He kept going as his boiling blood, which raged devastatingly, landed at his washed away shores. He kept going and going without stopping until his hands almost fell down torn from inch to inch and burned to dust. However, every time he almost lost them his regenerating powers will waken and build that falling fortress from scratch. On and on they went, not falling behind and neither conceding. Force meeting force, power yielding power, the head on faced each other; a door in the presence of a man.

Time went by unbothered ticking going in his path; tick toke, tick tock, tick tock, on that grandfather wall watch.

....

Xavier was unclear of the reasons behind all these popping challenges. He smiled painfully at the heavy weight that pulled at his shoulders. Pained at his losses and at his wicked luck that kept stubbornly pulling at his leg. Desperately he laid himself over that silver shield, sinfully enjoying and welcoming the coming agony. As sadistic being his solo selfish mind called for that burden to hit him. Seeking in away the comfort that comes along with that scorching burn. His eyes closed this time and when it opened again his hand had turned into two long monstrous claws. Long nails that were like swords and skin harder than rocks decorated with black veins that spread wildly through his flesh.

He forcefully dug his hand into the silver door inordinately splitting it into two part.