Chapter 18: The Urge

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Chapter 18: the urge

It was a fact that since a while back, the desert inside of him become greener the closer he got. The barren land had started to produce a new born garden full of colors and plants. It jumped from a yellowish dark into the grass green with a rainbow arch all over the place. It was magnificent, a miracle of God within that hopeless land.

With every new bloomed flower his thoughts and expectations intensified, joyfully dancing inside his iceberg mind. Could it really be her? Would he be blessed and have her? His steps kept the same pace, hesitant yet anticipant and shaken yet daring. He kept going along his thoughts side to side shoulder to shoulder; how is she like? Is she beautiful? Will she accept me? Is she nice, warm or a bit evil? His smirk went up for miles for the crazy questions that rampaged his mind. He wouldn't care, no matter how she was, he will accept her no matter what; "he will take all" he promised.

But at that moment the little invisible threads of fate had grown even more along with those small baby dragons that kept floating around Xavier. They got bigger and bigger pulling at him guiding him towards a clearing. They pulled with all their strength as they felt his resisting grow with them. They were stubborn; the same as he, because the further they went to hold him still the rougher he become to run away from them. However everything ended when he crossed the lines. Like an angry tornado where it destroyed all; breaking and raging over the area, yet it was silent serene and calm inside his eye where the sun shun brightly and the birds sung happily.

In Xavier's case it was basically the same, because as soon as he reached the haven his chaotic wars ceased fire. The scene that was playing in front of him not only took his breath away but also it sent him kneeling on hid knees. The things he saw or was seeing broke every doubt he had and every remorse he felt. All his nagging questions failed to prepare him for what he had been destined for, as he now, the happiest man on earth, excited by the gift between his hands.

There under the huge aspen tree sat a girl that he never in all his thousands of year's life, imagined he will be seeing. With beauty beyond compare and ivory skin flawlessly touching the air, his beating heart couldn't find it fair. His eyes wondered around rooming her body like a hungry vulture, drowning on her soft figure that were softer than a summer rain that came after a hellish afternoon. Her shining eyes of emerald green reflected a charm that has never been seen. Along with her golden hair that swung allover her back until it reached her seducing thighs. In that moment all what he thought off was he finally were free; he was living in the deepest pit of hell for far so long and finally he had found the lost keys for the heaven above. In fact, he was burning alive in a thousand degree fire and she was the river that can put him out.

She set majestically on the grass tendering to a white rabbit playfully pulling at his ears. She laughed and giggled as he tried to stop her and yet he squeezed further asking for more attention. Birds flew above her in glee, swarming gently flapping their excited wings. She set elegantly even though her clothes were baggy and loose but still her beauty couldn't be, but be noticed. As if she was on her own world separated from his harsh reality confirming the fact that she was the reincarnation of a goddess. Speechless he stood, gazing at her gorgeousness. He was hypnotized by the sound of her laughter and the image of her rosy lips. At last he beamed, he finally found his angelic being; his and his alone.

He walked slowly hesitant. He walked two steps and stopped, shaken and afraid. His hands by the side of him trembled as his fingers clenched and unclenched. He let out a soft barely heard breathe, then he took a third step and stopped again. He was cautions, frightened unable to control himself. He felt the world spin around him as his hardened heart melted by the first sight of her. While she set there clueless of him, not sensing him or feeling his retched being. Enjoying the play with the herd of animals around her, too emerged with the scenery to notice anything else. Observing her closely; her movement along with her tender and graceful gestures he could only feel her innocence and her childish side. The longer he looked the more he felt the urge to take part of her world. A desire that started as a small fire, grew bigger and bigger until it become a living lava that burned every part he had.