Chapter 50: On the name of Love

Wood pieces lay on the floor mixed with the food left over that spread all over the place. Elisabeth took a deep breath from the fight, sitting stiffly over his rambling chest. He was tense, angry for some reason and she hated him for ruining her precious food. She gazed at every item she came to taste and love spilled on the floor tarnished by the power of his hit. She breathed sorrowfully, regretting not eating more despite the pain of being beyond full or hiding some for later. Regretfully she took a deep breath registering the fulfilling aroma wondering, when she will be able to have food again.

In the other hand Xavier's hand pulled her closer to him breathing her scent. His chest went up and down furious at the people outside, thinking that he perhaps had spoiled them way too much. His fingers slipped through his mate's silky hair playing with her strand and gently, turning her head towards him. His nails lovingly nudged her scalp giving her an unsaid playful message. When they were close enough, faces nearing each other; he used his second hand to turn her whole body to him. She let out a yelp as her legs spread wide open straddling his hard like rock ones. Even her face showed her painful waves that emerged from her center until it reached her racked heart.

She clutched his shoulders as a response, pulling herself up again to ease the pain down. However he denied her that, rushing to meet her half way to pull her back down. She tried to resist him for awhile but when she found his unacceptance she let go, enduring the aching and the discomfort while she bit her lip hard. Xavier pined her down into him wanting her more and more by the second. Feeling that this thirst will only subside when he had a taste of her. His bulge grew between their warm bodies until the veins spread through his neck and forehead, beating hard under the rush of his boiling blood and the dropping sweat.

His decision at first was firm; he wanted her and he had to have. However, when he saw her tortured look he knew that now wasn't the time for this. He knew that it was hard on her considering that it was her first time last night and further remembering that he wasn't gentle with her, he blamed himself even more. His eyes curved a bit to his left observing the messed up bed and the reddish spot just at the middle. Closing his eyes for a few seconds laying over Elisabeth's head, rejoicing over what he almost felt of last night vibes, his sense of shame turned into a full waves of pride. 'That's okay' he reassured himself, 'she will get used to it' he brazenly convinced his decaying soul.

While his shin played for same time with her disheveled hair. His hand went to fixed up a bit and move the few strand that covered her hypnotizing face, bringing them back to their place over and over again. No mater how many times he didn't he wasn't bothered by their insistence to stay rebellious and uneven, messed up and jagged. The further her hair defied his will, the further he found joy and happiness fixing it for her. He was pampering her in his own way, creating an illusion or better said a diversion for her thoughts. While one hand played with her hair the other found her waist to skim through her skin and create the little sparks and electricity that spread through her body easing her soreness.

In a smart move he confused her senses, played with her feelings and brought her attentions towards him instead of her pain. He skillfully entered a distorted territories wore his disguise and hidden himself deep through her layers of emotions. Undiscovered he went through her shields, breaking her walls bit by bit, one wall at a time until her naked self was the only thing left. He manipulated her proficiently leaving no evidences behind. His power over her had been shown with no trail left to trek him down. He went in deep into her heart like a professional thief, opening her vault and stealing her keys and like magic he came out.

What should he say, what should he say' he tried to convince his wavering thoughts. What could he say or what could he do? He tried to resist her coquettish looks. His eyes sparkling through his forgotten anger. His lust intensifying under her breathtaking beauty, like a newly grown monster his wants leaked through the abyss of his darkest heart. Emotions and feeling of greed and desires turned to joy and ecstasy ending up by turning into a killing possessiveness and control. a weird combination that only can be called and named love.