Chapter 43; Jealousy

Chapter 43: Jealousy

She tried to move her hands but something was keeping her put on her place. She pulled again with more force this time, but nothing worked she was like held with two chains caging her on her bed. She moved her hips this time stretching her legs easing the numbness of her limbs. She wanted to stretch her hands yet she couldn't no matter what she did, she couldn't move them in no direction. Her dream was a good one, a warm one with a lot of food as she enjoyed a cozy bed and very delicious table. She even can smell them in the real world as it drafted feeling her cell, making her drool all over her pillow. And even though she can feel her salvia dropping she only wiped it up a bit with her sleeve and nuzzled herself back into her bed.

It was a good dream, one she didn't see in a very long time. She only wanted to ease her body and jump right back fearing the possibility if she would wake up she will lose her luxury. Hypnotized by the smell, even her hand stretched forward wanting to hold the delicious bread with better. It was fresh from the oven hot, with the mist feeling the air by its scent. It had a bit of better on top creating the heaven she always dreamt of. She moaned at the image she moaned loudly through her red lips as her hand roamed around looking for her bread.

But when her mouth let out those noises a growl can be heard beside her ears. A dominating growl, with a force of possessiveness that called for territorial war. Hearing this call through her dream, made her stop for a second of what she was doing she listened again to identify the voice but she heard her stomach grumbling instead. She laughed this time, giggling cutely through her drooling and through her feast with the hot bread and butter. Touching her hungry stomach and petting it warmly she announced "you roared like a waking dragon, you scared me there" and she laughed even more when she heard the voice for the second time.

Hearing the growling noises she assumed her stomach was the one speaking up from hunger, holding desperately onto her wonderful dream with dear life. No matter how uncomfortable she was or how much she wanted to pee, she held herself from waking up and ruining her nice dream.

Xavier was speechless, he looked at his sleepy mate rubbing herself on him, drooling and touching without a care, drove him insane. She was lost on her dreams enjoying herself even moaning over his chest as if he wasn't there. "How can she do this?" He thought. Seeing her joy and excitement and hearing her desperate moans that become louder and louder he thought she must not be dreaming about another man. His fingers twitched as they skimmed her thighs and her sides, waking his darkest side as the thought started to grow through his vision.

"She better be thinking about me, she better be me inside of her mind that let her moan" he begged as his eyes become dark and nasty. He brought his noise onto her neck and breathed deeply trying to calm himself. Growling onto her ears to wake her up. She tried to resist him and drove him away by pushing him several times yet he only closed the space to attach himself closer. He never saw a woman who wanted to stay away from as much as her. She never ceased to surprise him, at the nearest opportunity she took her chances and drove her red line between them.

He almost wanted to cry, cross that not 'almost' he needed to cry as she played him around like a toy. Finding himself helplessly at the tips of her fingers. He stubbornly fought her back but it seems he was barely wining his battles not even mentioning the final war. Dangerously cornered, he bit her ears, desperately calling for her attention. He bit hard, yet gently so he won't hurt her delicate skin, glaring at her sleeping form as much as he can. He pulled at her checks playing for a bit with them until they become red enjoying their softness and their mild feeling between his fingers. He smiled happily by the thought as her two eyebrows pulled together at his constant bothering. She kept resisting desperately until she woke up at the end angry at the thing who ended her dream. She tried to sit. She rubbed her eyes with a bit of strength to drive away her sleepiness. She opened her eyes slowly taking note of her surroundings that was a bit lit for the first time. Her hands held her old same blanket yet for some reason this wasn't her cell. The room wasn't small a bit bigger than what she was used too. The door was of wood not iron like the one she knew. And to her surprise there was a window, which was slightly opened allowing the fresh air to enter, by her right side. The room was warm not cold. With a medium bed and night stand. She was really surprised, she never thought she will experience such things on her life. She rubbed her eyes again in disbelief, denying the things around her.

"Am I dreaming?" she questioned herself loudly to hear herself. Pinching her cheeks in order to wake up finding them already on pain. But before she understood a clear voice came beside her ears that spoke the baby hair on her arms.

"Who were you dreaming of sweet heart?" he asked her firmly as his head took a sniff of her scent "hopefully it's not another man" he started menacingly "because whoever he was, he is already a dead man" he declared with dangerous aura and clear eyes as he bent down and bit her hard breaking her skin between her collar and neck

********************News News*****************************

 hello my lovely readers, how are you? i hope you are doing well

it has been a while since my last show up here but guess what a huge thing is coming up.

i wrote a new version of the sotry, with better writing style and better plot. the new version also has a better quality and better description for the characters. as a result my book The Mate of The Alpha king got published in Noveltells, Iread and webnovel under the same name. 

noveltells: 168 chapters

iread: 137 chapters 

webnovel ;127 chapters and they are free 

so please have a look there and enjoy the story with its new version. please don't forget to vote and comment and share it with your friends too.

for wattpad i will be replacing the old chapters with the newest one starting from next month and if i get alot of voting and comments I promise you a full update of the book.

i will be waiting for your surprise and i hope you will enjoy my story.

until next time