Chapter 51: Desperate and Hot

When her face eased a bit and her distress leveled down her tensed face relaxed going back quickly to her passive expression. Xavier's calming gestures didn't stop, he kept going luring her into his trap with his silent moves. She faced him inches away, they looked locked into each other yet he felt the distance as the air moved between them. His eyes danced between her face and neck noting every inch she had, printing it to heart. He tried to take his chances couple of times, testing how far could he go through her shields. Moving at slow and calculated speed; not to scare here yet not given her enough time to stop him. However he ended up retreating when he saw her trembling and racing heart that started biting endlessly every time she sensed his nearness.

But he didn't stop, despite her deadly looks she kept sending him his courage cleared the path into his haven without a question. He wondered through the thin layers of fabric that covered her angelic flesh. The few buttons he had recently closed become his biggest enemy, pushing him to regretting his previous deeds. He was looking down at her, taking some his time to considering his next move. Roaming through her back stroking her spin stopping at each bone. His shirt was too big for her compared with her petit slander figure and for some reason it gave her a special charm nocking his brain down the drill.

A shy reddish face, flashed from pink to red with every touch he gave her. A pale lips that were about to burst with blood with the all the pressure of her bites as he cornered her over and over again. And her scent that killed him that now woke up to be mixed with his twirling happily as the smell of sex wafted on the air. His traces at her enters and her moans that until this moment rang endlessly through his ears, filled his senses with joy. All of this combined, how could he resist her? How could he stay mentally stable when she was his princess luring him into her fairytale bless.

He was a fucked up, desperate man. So much desperate to the point of no redemption. Helplessly sighing into his powerless state, he fell dead over her chest looking for some comfort. How can he behave? What could he do at his place? A million question led only into couple scenarios that will need another day to be fulfilled. She was soft on that area. Even though she was so skinny and malnourished, this part had the blessing of God and the papering of heaven. It were so soft and fluffy that he felt himself reaching the sky and touching the clouds.

He couldn't hold himself any longer under the powerful influence of her spell. His face uncontrollably bent down threw itself into her breasts, rubbing it happily left and right. Stroking them with his nose while repeatin his moves for a while. Stimulated by his actions, she grabbed his shoulders using her hands yelping simultaneously by this foreign behavior while he lost himself through this heavenly feelings. He was like sending her his stand, explaining that this his concession towards her denial and refusal. He hugged her strongly while he buried himself into her chest kissing from time to time the revealed skin that he could find when the shirt moved and gave him entry.

His face played freely through her mountains and hills, appreciating the gifts and the treasures she held vowing to give some sacrifices to the God and the temple. Losing himself and self-awareness under her excruciating allure. Breathing her sweat and scent while he went on kissing every inch his hungry lips could find. He raised his head a bit through his fog, drugged and drank by the power she held over him.

"I had been seeing you every night through my dreams under that tree" he said as his soul confessed through his irises when they met hers. "And when I was awake I wondered all day on how could you look like if we meet" he remembered "however, there were times when my only thoughts were so convinced that soon my favorite place on this world will be that between your legs" smirking with evil thoughts when his hands slipped under the shirt and grabbed her breast pinching strongly with his squeezing fingers "that these will become my new favorite fruits"

His words were without mercy, vulgar and nasty. The basic primal nature of having sex woke and grew intensely between the two, giving the reason why it's unbelievably torrid. Even her the one that mostly doesn't understand what was going on felt the invitation and she accepted it waiting impatiently despite her fear and pain. He rubbed himself against her, his mouth held her breasts kissing and licking and his fingers played with her entrance. "When you're so aroused that you just can't wait another second, this is an immediate solution for expressing that intensity" he explained.    

the mate of the alpha kingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara