Chapter 24: Reaping what they sow

Hi there lovelies, I hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for taking so long and as usual don't forget to vote and comment, thank you.

Chapter 24: Reaping What They Sow

The sounds of screaming and bones breaking overtook the never lasting silence. The green paintings of the trees inside that small field turned to a scene from hell as the devil went all in. His howls and growls can be felt six feet under, not caring to the least as his madness reached all his dark abyss. Ascending his vengeance into his holly land proving to its creatures that he was the soul ruler. His asperity were evident where the arms and legs of once a proud men went flying in all directions. He didn't find the mind or the will to give mercy, and they didn't for sure give a reason to receive his.

His wicked aura spread into the place freezing them at the spot, dominating their will to live or survive. Even their leader who held the Wolfsbane gun weren't in the same level as his king to break the power and the will of Xavier. His week body fell under his domain like a falling prey jumping directly into his trap. The aura was something only alphas or royal bloods can use this kind of spell that spread a dominant field into an area and control the minds of the ones inside it.

The drunker was still rolling on the ground under the excruciating pain. The others fell into the grounds backing in a hysteria in a way to shield themselves from his deathly gaze. From ten people to nine, to eight and to seven the numbers kept decreasing drastically with every passing minute. Xavier's anger was beyond any limit the fact of the chain on her leg along with their offensive words towards her as if they knew who she was; triggered him and made him realize that something must had been happening. Putting one and one together he understood that she either was being kidnapped or she was under abuse, two scenarios that he neither liked.

He was moving to fast, faster than what their eyes could see. His jumps and maneuvers were skilled something that abled him to avoid their flying bullets. One after the other they fired blindly without a care. They didn't care if they hit each other or killed one of them, they just wanted to open hell gates with their fire tools and send this monster to bath in the water of the afterlife. Deep down they feared him, his aura that blinded their mind wasn't something they can deal with. Knowing unconsciously that if they didn't end him at the first moments they will never be able to.

He flew into the air to come behind three men stood beside each other aiming recklessly at the girl behind. He caught the first one pulling his head out from his neck as if he was opening a cane of water, splashing the blood everywhere. His friend tried to dodge as one turned into his wolf form growling desperately at Xavier. However he hadn't enough luck to see the tomorrow sunrise. Xavier when he saw him trying to evade he extended his hand and reached out at his tails throwing him into the air and with a big bang he hit him straight into the ground raising dust. Like a comet he came face to face with the ground breaking him into pieces from the force.

When the last one saw this, his fear new no limit. What happened in front of him was an enough proof that he was already a dead man since he has stepped foot into this place. He fell into the blood like grass, his eyes wide opened mumbling incomprehensively unclear words. He didn't see Xavier as a man or a monster, he saw him as a grim reaper holding a scythe collecting souls. Observing him closely you will understand that his talent didn't come from mere power or strength but it came from pure experience. Years of exercising his hobby to the point of perfection, where he was able to instinctively grasp the deadly points and blindly hit the target to fall dead in his place. Proving to the worlds that this high level of efficiency came with years and years of playing the same cord.

As his pee run proudly between his legs, Xavier looked at him pathetically angry that such men even existed. "You didn't even deserve to live, it was a shame from the start that you were even born" he declared with a loud voice, sending a kick into his chest sending him flying into the trees. He hit the first wall with enough force to send him directly to God's domain. Breaking every bone he had one by one in a following sequence, and under the mere power his body broke the tree and flew directly into several ones behind leaving a trail of clear destruction in his way.

They definitely reaped what they sow.