The Explanation and the Forgivness

"I think you're the one that needs ice, not me." Dean muttered as Leslie handed him a bag of ice. Roman was with Riley in her room, trying to calm her down while Dean was in Roman's room with Leslie.

Leslie looked in the mirror, running her finger across her bruised eye," Yeah, well I should have expected worse for throwing the first punch at a wrestler."

"She shouldn't have thrown the water on you. You had the right to punch her after she did that." Dean said. After the fight, Leslie just kind of felt worn out, and now she's feeling as if she started the whole thing, and she didn't like that feeling. She doesn't know how their friendship has hit rock bottom in less than a month, and it was upsetting her.

"Well I basically implied that she was a slut so.." Leslie trailed off with a sniffle. She doesn't know why she was crying, but she was. It was so hard to think that they were the best of friends, not even a month ago.

"It's just so sad to see our friendship has basically gone down to nothing." Leslie said, tears streaming down her face," And she doesn't care. I hate that she just pretends that everything is okay, and that she could push something away when she doesn't want to deal with it."

Dean didn't like dealing with crying girls, but this girl was Roman's girlfriend, and he felt as if he had to comfort her. He got up, still holding the ice to his privates, and he walkes over to Leslie. He sat down next to her with a small grunt in pain.

"Roman is probably giving her a yelling right now, if that makes you feel better." Dean said, trying to wrap an arm around her.

"Okay, no, you are not going to put your arm around me after your hand was grabbing your junk." Leslie said, pushing him away, playfully. Dean laughed softly.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot, the only junk you want to be grabbing is Roman's." Dean teased. Leslie pushed gim harder.

"Dean!" Leslie yelled as her cheeks heated up. This was probably the only way that Dean knew how to comfort people. He did it by making jokes and trying to make people laugh. He may not seem like the type of person to joke around, but he was only like that around people that he actually talked to. He knew that Leslie wasn't that close to him, but she was Roman's girl, and that's all that mattered to him.

"I'm just trying to make you feel better while we wait for Roman to come back from his long talk with Riley." He said with a small smile," Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have let him be the one to calm Riley down but whate-holy crap, Leslie, what happened to you?"

Leslie was startled by his sudden change of mood. She looked down to where he was looking and immediately pulled Roman's shirt down her thighs. She stood up, not wanting to talk to Dean anymore.

"Maybe we should go find Roman. He's been gone quite a while and-" Dean interrupted her.

"Leslie what happened to your thigh?" He asked. Leslie bit her lip while looking down at her feet.

"I feel down the stairs and-" Leslie was once again interrupted by Dean. Dean obviously knew she was lying, and he knew exactly what happened to her thigh, but he wanted to know how it happened.

"That's a stab wound, Leslie." Dean said," Who gave you that stab wound?"

Tears started rolling down Leslie's cheeks again as she looked up to meet Dean's concerned eyes.

~*~

"You can't tell anyone." Leslie muttered softly. Dean was pacing in front of her with his hands locked behind his head.

"Leslie, this is some serious stuff. I can't even believe that you haven't told Roman or even Riley - whether she's mad at you or not, she still cares about you." Dean said. He knew that he shouldn't be upset with her, but he couldn't believe that she's been keeping something so serious to herself.