The Talk with Vince and the Decisions

"1, 2, and kick out."

"I still don't understand why we're practicing this." Lillian said as she watched Alison kick out of Riley's pin.

"Because I said so." Dean called from the other side of the ring.

Suddenly a phone starting ringing loudly throughout the gym. Dean sent the girls a look. He had clearly remembered telling them to turn their phones off for training.

Riley gave Dean a sheepish look," I forgot..sorry."

Dean rolled his eyes," Five minutes."

Riley immediately rolled out of the ring.

"That's so not fair if that was any of us, we would have gotten killed." Lillian said, crossing her arms. Alison laughed.

"We can't all be sleeping with him." Alison said with a small smirk.

Riley pulled her phone out of her bag and saw that Leslie was calling her. She immediately accepted the call and put the phone to her ear.

"Hey babe what's up?" Riley answered.

Leslie sighed, "Do you remember when dad use to call family meetings?"

"Yeah..why?" She asked. She let out a small gasp, "Did he call a family meeting?"

Riley obviously knew that her dad only called family meetings when it was something extremely important. The last time he called a family meeting was when he told the girls that he had a girlfriend.

"Oh my god, did he get her pregnant?!" She asked. They didn't need any new siblings at the moment.

"Okay, one, the fact that you can't even call Chelsea by her name is pretty sad." Leslie said with a frown," Two, will you let me tell the story without any interruptions?"

Riley sighed," Fine what happened?"

Leslie sighed," He basically hauled me over his shoulder as soon as I got home from school and he took me to the living room. Chelsea was there which is why I didn't think it was a family meeting."

"I was kind of confused about the whole thing but then you know he brought out that clipboard that he always uses during family meetings."

"God I hate that clipboard." Riley muttered. That clipboard was terrible. Phil would always use it to write down specific points that he had to go through before the meeting was over.

"I know right!" Leslie said," Anyways he got straight to the point, do you want to know what he said."

She didn't even let Riley guess because Riley would never guess what Phil told her.

Leslie continued, trying her best to imitate her dad's voice," Les, my time with WWE is done, I quit."

Riley let out a loud gasp," He did not. You're joking."

"I'm not joking, Riley, he showed me his contract and everything. He's done with them." Leslie told her.

"No, Les, they would have done like some huge thing if one of their top wrestlers all of a sudden wanted to quit." Riley argued," He loves his job, why in the world would he just quit?"

"He said that WWE was treating him horrible and he had enough of their shit so he quit." She explained," He was suppose to win the Royal Rumble this year, it was planned for months, and they just gave the win to Daniel Bryan. Dad hasn't had a title shot in over a year and he was finally going to win Royal Rumble and go to Wrestlemania to win the title. Riley, they basically took the shot away from him like two weeks before the pay-per-view. He had been pumped about it for months, so you can't blame him for quitting."