The Drunken Confessions and the Accident

There is a very, very, VERY important author's note at the end, so if you could all take a second to read it that would be great!

Seth watched as Dean lifted the weight effortlessly, clearly not having a problem with the amount of weight on the bar.

He has been standing there for a good five minutes. He didn't know whether or not to approach him. He was scared that even if he tried to talk, Dean would probably give him a good punch to the face.

Roman was standing on the other side of the basement, giving Seth the signal to go talk to him. He was clearly pissed off that these two haven't said a word to each other in days. They were best friends for years then they stopped talking because of some girl. It was sad that they let their friendship hit this point because of Riley.

"You guys are making it so obvious that you're trying to approach me to talk to me." Dean muttered, placing the bar back on the holding.

"I'm not trying to talk to you." Roman said, "I'm just here in case things get out of hand with you two hotheads."

Dean looked over at Seth, "Go ahead, you wanted to talk so talk."

Dean may have admitted that he was okay with whatever was going on between Seth and Riley, but that doesn't mean that he liked to talk about it. He was okay with it, but he didn't like it being mentioned to him. It was weird because he hated thinking that his best friend was with his ex-girlfriend, but he was telling himself that he didn't care what Riley did.

"Look, Riley and I-"

"Great way to start this conversation." Dean grunted, "Look, I don't give a fuck that you're with Riley. This is about us, not about her. You think that I'm upset about you guys being together? I'm upset because you two thought it would be okay to be doing all of this behind my back, and not tell me about it."

"We're not even together, Dean." Seth said, suddenly not scared about talking to him, "We were trying to make you jealous."

Dean crossed his arms, "I don't know how many fucking times I have said this in the past couple of days: there's a difference between trying to make me jealous and trying to hurt me."

"It wasn't our intention to hurt you." Seth muttered. He clearly didn't think that Dean would be so hurt over it. He didn't think it through too much at all because he just wanted to make Dean feel the same way that Riley felt while he was with Renee.

"It wasn't your intention to hurt me?" Dean chuckled, dryly, "Did you not expect me to be hurt? You're my freaking brother! She's my ex-girlfriend! Last time I checked a brother doesn't help their brother's ex-girlfriend make him jealous!"

Dean didn't understand why his best friend would help his ex-girlfriend make him jealous. To him that was wrong on so many levels. His best friend is suppose to be by his side, even if he thinks what he's doing is wrong. He shouldn't be going against his best friend like that.

"Hey, hey, hey. Sit your ass down, hothead." Roman said when he saw Dean was about to stand up.

"Look, I obviously wasn't thinking clearly at the time." Seth told him, "I should have been there for you instead of trying to help your ex get back at you. I'm really sorry, Dean."

"You better not be apologizing because this one," Dean pointed to Roman, "told you that I was on my 'happy' pills again. Just because I'm on my pills doesn't mean that the fucking world is ending. Apologize because you actually realized that what you did with Riley was wrong, not because I'm taking my pills."

"No, I'm not apologizing because he told me you're taking your pills again." Seth said, "I'm apologizing because you're my best friend, and I don't know why I didn't think that this whole thing would hurt you."