The MIA Dean and the Story of Her

"I still can't believe she elbowed you in the face." Roman said as he watched the makeup lady try and cover the bruise.

"She wasn't upset with me though, I think she was more upset with Summer." Dean muttered.

It had been twenty four hours since his 'date' with Riley, and since then she kept trying to apologize to him, but he kept ignoring her.

"I don't understand how you guys like each other so much, then when you guys try to do something to progress the relationship, you guys end up fighting." Roman said. Dean knew that Roman was right. It was as if the universe was telling them that they weren't meant to be together.

"It's probably because those girls always decide to get in the way." Dean told him as he hopped off the makeup chair.

"Then tell those girls to fuck off." Roman said if as it were the most obvious thing ever. Dean rolled his eyes.

"And if this doesn't work out then what? You know it's not exactly easy for me to give everything up for a girl." Dean said, before giving a quick thanks to the lady and walking out," I'm not going to give up everything for Riley, just to watch our relationship fail."

"How do you even know it's going to fail?" Roman asked. Dean gave him an 'are you serious' look. It was pretty obvious to Dean that they're relationship was set to fail.

"We fight all the time, we constantly ignore each other for days, and that's knowing that we aren't together. Imagine what it would be like if we were together." Dean answered," Plus she's always getting jealous, even after I tell her that there isn't anything to worry about."

Roman rolled his eyes," You obviously don't know that-that sounds like a perfectly normal relationship. Couples fight all the time, and she's obviously going to get jealous of those girls because you have had sex with all of them."

"Leslie and you don't fight." Dean stated, clearly knowing that they were basically perfect. Roman laughed, loudly. He and Leslie didn't have the perfect relationship. His relationship with Leslie was far from perfect.

"Do you know how many times I have had to hold her back from lashing out on fans?" Roman asked with a laugh," I swear to god, she has almost hit divas with steel chairs for even glancing my way."

Dean sighed," She's very protective of what's her's."

"Trust me, you don't want to hear what she threatened to do to you if you broke Riley's heart." Roman muttered with a small laugh. Dean rolled his eyes as he pushed Roman.

Just at that moment, a determined Riley was waiting to get Dean to talk to her. She hated that he was ignoringa her because she had accidentally hit him in the face. She didn't mean to hit him, it just happened, and she felt so bad about it.

Dean immediately rolled his eyes when he saw Riley coming towards them. Roman sighed. He didn't like being around them when they fought because they always seem to drag him into it.

Riley didn't let him say or do anything when she got close. She just grabbed his face and kissed him.

Dean kissed her back. He was obviously still upset with her, but she was just to irresistible to him. It was as if one simple kiss could get him to forget about what she did.

"Stop being a dick." Riley muttered against his lips. Dean immediately reattached their lips causing Roman to groan. He never understood their relationship. One second they'll be pissed off at each other, and the next they'll have their tongues down each other's throats.