The Mistakes, the Lie, and the Fun While It Lasted

"Please leave your message after the tone."

Beeeep.

3:22 AM
"Where are you? Everyone just came back and they're telling me that you left with Dean? Are you kidding me right now, Riley? I thought you had given up on waiting for him to fix things? *sighs* Call me when you get this, babe."

Beeeep.

3:34 AM
"Okay, *sighs* I think that last message was a little harsh. I just really don't want you to get hurt again. We both know that's what's going to happen if you go for him again. I'm really worried, at least text me?"

Beeeep.

5:54 AM
"I have been up all night. I really need to know if you're okay because I know that a lot of bad things can come when you guys are together, especially if both of you were drunk."

"Go to sleep, it's 6 in the morning!"

"Roman, shut up, I'm worried about my best friend! Please call me, Ri."

Beeeep.

6:26 AM
"Holy crap, Riley, I can't fucking believe you. I just saw your snapchat story. *sighs* All I can say is that you're in for a rude awakening when you wake up."

Riley's eyes opened, slowly. Her eyes took some time to adjust to her surroundings, but when they did, she immediately realized that she wasn't in the hotel room. She was in a hotel room, but it wasn't the large suite that Roman had gotten for the weekend.

"What the hell?" Riley muttered, looking around in confusion. She immediately sat up, ignoring the pounding in her head, when she heard snoring. There was only one person that she knew that snores that loud.

She glanced to her right and almost screamed at the sight of a naked Dean.

"Oh god, what the hell did I do?" She muttered, quickly looking away from Dean, "Oh my god."

She immediately got out of bed when she realized that she was without clothes as well.

She was trying to be as quiet as possible, clearly not wanting to wake Dean up. It was the last thing that she wanted at this moment. She knew Dean, and she knew that Dean was going to treat her as some random hookup. She couldn't handle that, not when she was still picking herself up after the first time. It would knock her down again, and she would have to start all over.

Just as she was done putting on her shoes, a phone rang loudly throughout the room. She knew it wasn't her's because she always had her phone on vibrate. The phone continued to ring as Riley basically ran around the room, trying to find it.

Dean groaned, loudly as he rolled around in the bed, still half asleep.

Riley reached the phone, immediately answering it and putting it to her ear.

"Hello?" Riley muttered into Dean's phone.

"You dumb bitch, do you understand how worried I was?!" Leslie yelled into the phone.

Riley pulled the phone away from her with a cringe. She didn't need to be dealing with a pissed off Leslie when she had a hangover.

"Can you not yell? My head is killing me and I'm trying to escape here." Riley said, softly.

"Trying to escape from Dean?" Leslie questioned with a dry chuckle, "Babe, look down at your left ring finger."

Riley was extremely confused, but she looked down at her finger anyways.