The Shading of the Current Girlfriend and the Heartbroken Riley

Riley pulled her bags along as she walked through the airport. There was many people around her trying to get through,but she felt as there was no one around her.

She walked with her head down, afraid that anything she would look at would remind her of the past twenty four hours. She had basically cried herself out, but she knew that anything would bring the tears on.

She looked up for a split second and her eyes met her dad. He was talking on the phone with someone, but she didn't care at the moment. She needed her dad's comfort.

She ran as fast she could with all the luggage that she had.

Phil looked up at last second before his daughter crashed into him. The luggage was left a couple feet back. Riley had clearly not cared, she needed her dad to help her through this.

"I'll call you back, babe." Phil mumbled, quickly before hanging up. His arms wrapped around his daughter as she softly cried into his chest.

"Did you miss me that much, sweetheart?" Phil joked with a small laugh. It only caused Riley to cry harder. Phil's smile dropped as his hold tightened on his daughter.

"Get her luggage, Carter." Carter walked over and grabbed all her stuff. Phil lifted Riley up in his arms as if she were a small child.

"What happened?" Leslie asked as soon as they got to the car. Riley's hold on Phil was extremely tight.

"Dean."

4 Months Later...

"God this dumb bitch again." Riley groaned, as she scrolled through twitter.

"Ooo, is she throwing shade again?" Leslie asked as she ate her chocolate covered strawberries.

Riley gave her a disgusted look, "Can you not eat something gross like that around me?"

"Sorry, I'm not the one on an all salad diet." Leslie said, sticking her tongue out. Riley rolled her eyes as she looked back at her phone, "Anyways what did bitch say?"

"I don't know, Lillian linked me to an interview." Riley said as she clicked on the link. Riley threw herself on the bed, next to Leslie before clicking the play button.

"Is the rumor true that you and Mr. Dean Ambrose are together?" The interviewer asked.

"She's about to sound like a real bitch watch." Leslie said as she bit into another strawberry.

She smiled, softly, "Umm yes, it's true. We don't really like to talk much about our relationship in interviews and stuff."

"So your relationship with Mr. Ambrose isn't nothing like the relationship that he had with Miss Riley Brooks, right?"

Leslie and Riley gasped dramatically at the same time.

"Did this asshole just..?" Leslie trailed off.

"Yeah..he did."

She laughed, clearly finding the question funny, "Of course it's not. I don't need to be posting picture on social media to show the world how much I care about Dean."

"I could never stand that, she would always post on social media about how much she cares about him then she turns and breaks his heart." She continued.

"I swear to god, this bitch needs to be shoveled." Leslie basically growled.

Riley laughed, "Tell me about it."

"Completely agree. I never understood what Dean saw in her." The interviewer said, "Alright that is all the time we have today."

The interviewer turned to her, "Thank you so much for joining us today."