The Break-Up

did you guys see the title?....it's timeee(;

"Why is he so mad at me?" Leslie asked as she threw her fork down in anger. Seth looked up from his food and sighed.

"I tried calling him, but he won't answer." Seth said before continuing to eat. Everyone sat around the table, eating breakfast. Roman has only been MIA for a six hours, but that was enough to get everyone worried.

"He wasn't at the gym when I went to go check, so who knows where he could be." Dean muttered. Leslie pushed her plate away with a sigh. She was no longer hungry. She was too worried to eat.

"Leslie, eat." Riley said, pushing the plate back towards her," I understand that you're worried about Roman, but he's a big boy, he can take care of himself."

"Do you have painkillers? Everything hurts right now." Leslie said. Riley nodded.

"They're in my gym bag." Riley answered. Leslie sent her a small smile before getting up.

"Wake me up when we're about to head to the gym." Leslie mumbled before walking out of the kitchen. As soon as they heard the door to Roman's room shut, everyone looked at Dean, knowing that he knew something.

"You lied to her." Seth said. Dean shrugged.

"I know I did, but he isn't going to talk to her." Dean lowered his voice, to make sure Leslie didn't hear him," When I saw him at the gym, he was mad - so mad that he almost punched me instead of the punching bag. If I were Leslie, I would just give him some time to relax himself."

"She's beyond worried, the least you could have done was tell her that you saw him.." Riley said, suddenly not wanting to eat. She didn't want to see Leslie upset over something so stupid.

"He's going to be at our training session later, obviously because he has to be with Alison. Maybe he'll be calm then, and they can talk to each other." Dean said. Riley sighed.

~*~

"Riley turn that shit off!" Dean yelled. Riley glared at him as the phone stopped ringing.

"Calm yourself. We haven't even started training." Riley said with an eye roll. They have been sitting around the gym for an hour for Roman to show up. Dean and Seth weren't going to train three girls. All of the girls needed special attention because they had different places that needed improvement.

Seth wasn't going to try and fix two girls' moves, and Dean sure as hell wasn't going to either. Riley rolled her eyes as her phone started to ring again.

"Babe, answer my phone." Riley called from her stretching place. Leslie sighed, reaching into Riley's bag and pulling out her phone. She didn't even bother checking who it was, she just answered and put the phone to her ear.

"You have reached Riley's phone, Leslie speaking." Leslie answered. Riley rolled her eyes, hearing her friend's phone greeting.

"Leslie, baby..you're the last person that I expected to answer Riley's phone." Kenny said with a small smirk on his face. He liked knowing that he was probably getting to Leslie.

Leslie got up from the bench, not wanting to talk to Kenny in front of Riley. Riley was still beyond upset about the whole thing, and she was ignoring his calls. She walked out of the gym, making sure that Riley wasn't paying attention to her.

"Why are you calling, Kenny?" Leslie asked. She didn't want to talk to him, but he just wanted Kenny off of her best friend's back. She hated that whenever she heard his voice, it would bring memories back, but she was doing this for Riley.

"Why are you answering my girlfriend's phone, sweetheart?" Kenny asked. He was using pet names to try and get into Leslie's head. He liked being in control of Leslie, especially now after what he did to her.