The Meeting and the End

"Hello?! Is anyone there?!" Riley yelled

"Hello?! Is anyone there?!" Riley yelled. She was surrounded by a thick white fog, making it hard to see anything. She doesn't know where she is, and the fog was starting to make her feel extremely dizzy.

"Riley."

Riley looked around, confused. She knew that someone was calling for her but she couldn't see anyone.

"Who's there?" Riley asked. Suddenly, a woman with fiery red hair, stepped out of the fog. The fog moved as if it were making a path for her. She wore a long white gown, looking like some type of wedding dress.

"Who are you?" Riley breathed out. She didn't know who the women was, but she felt as if she had seen her before.

The women smiled, "You probably heard of me before."

Riley gasped, softly when she looked at her face. It was the same face that she had seen on multiple gossip sites a couple of years ago. It had been a long time since she had seen her. It felt as if she was looking at ghost...it was obvious she was looking at a ghost.

"Skye..." Riley breathed out.

"I was wondering when you would figure it out." Skye told her, walking towards her. Riley backed away, clearly scared and confused.

"How do you know who I am?" Riley asked. She had only ever seen Skye in person once.

She had remembered that day clearly, she had met her idol that day. The man that had given her the thoughts to finally start training to become a wrestler. She remembered meeting Dean for the first time as a fourteen year old, she was such a shy kid. When Dean had walked away to go prep for his match, Skye had stayed back and talked to her. Skye had calmed her down a little bit, but when Skye had walked away, Riley ran to cry behind a couch.

She remembered Skye being the sweetest person ever. She didn't know how after so long, Skye would remember her.

Skye gave her a look, "I look over Dean all the time, I know that you two have been seeing each other."

Riley looked around, confused, "What are you talking about?"

Skye looked at the girl in front of her, clearly thinking that she has the wrong girl. She couldn't have the wrong girl. She had seen Dean with her, every time that she would visit him. This was the girl that Dean was crying over when she saw the accident happen. This was Riley.

"You're Riley aren't you?" Skye asked, looking at her.

Riley nodded, slowly, "Yeah..."

"Who do you know who I am?" Skye questioned. She was hoping that Riley would tell her that she knew about her because Dean had told Riley about her.

"You're Jon Good's sister, the one that died in the car accident." Riley mumbled, "I remember seeing it on the news. And you were there that one time that I met him."