The Voicemails and the Paranoid Riley

'Riley, please call me back, I need to talk to you!'

Riley sighed, deleting the voicemail immediately. She clicked on the next one.

'Riley, it's been two weeks, this is getting way out of hand.'

Riley rolled her eyes. She promised Leslie that she wouldn't listen to the endless amount of voicemails that Kenny was leaving, but she couldn't help herself. Leslie had told her that Kenny was just trying to get her to take him back, and the last five messages she listened to definitely proved Leslie right.

'This better not be because of that stupid wrestler. I swear to god, Riley, I won't hesitate to get-'

Riley didn't even listen to the rest of the voicemail before deleting it.

'If you keep ignoring me, maybe I'll have to go and pay you a visit. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow when Leslie comes back in order to hurt her more. You wouldn't want that, Riley, would you?'

Riley gripped her phone tightly. Leslie was going back tomorrow, and she was scared to think that Kenny might go and hurt her again. Riley didn't want Leslie to get hurt because of her, again. Leslie has done way to much for her and she wasn't going to let Kenny hurt her.

That's why instead of deleting the message, she saved it. She wanted to have evidence. She knew that Kenny wasn't charged for hurting Leslie, but that's because he is basically praised by everyone in town, and no one believed Leslie. Riley wanted Leslie to try and get Kenny behind bars, and maybe she could with these voicemails that he was leaving.

'You could ask Leslie how sadistic I get, babe. Don't test my patience or you'll end up just as traumatized as Leslie. Tell me, baby, has she let her boyfriend touch her after what I've done to her? *creepy laugh* Maybe, I will hurt you like I hurt Leslie. Maybe then, you won't let that stupid wrestler near you.'

Riley let out a shaky breath before saving the message. She now knew that Kenny was going to stop at nothing to get her back. She was scared, beyond scared, and she didn't want to think about everything that Kenny could do to her and to everyone else.

With a small sigh, she let the last voicemail play.

'What arena are you at, baby?..Oh look at the sign I just passed. WWE comes to Metlife Stadium on January 3rd. *creepy laugh* I'll see you soon, baby girl.'

Riley put her phone down immediately after saving the message. She felt scared. She knew that Kenny may just be trying to get in her head, but it was obvious that he was going to show up here. She just had a feeling that he was close now that she heard the voicemails.

The sound of the door opening caused her to jump, slightly. Dean looked at her weirdly as soon as he walked in.

"You okay, Ri?" Dean asked, walking over to her. She nodded, sending him a fake smile.

"How was your day with Emma?" She asked, trying to change the subject. She hasn't seen Dean all day. He left in the morning to go out with Emma and she hadn't seen him since.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He moved her legs before sitting down and placing them on his lap.

She shook her head, immediately, knowing that he was going to talk about his sex adventures with Emma.

"So what's up? You look a little shaken up." Dean said as he looked at Riley.

Riley didn't want to mention the voicemails to Dean because she knew that he was just going to say that she's paranoid. She also didn't need Dean to get all upset because of it.