The Talk About Dean's Problems and the Regretful Riley

(Look what I got ♡♡)

"I haven't seen you take one of those in a while."

Dean looked up from the sink and up to where Roman's reflection was.

"I started taking them the other day." He said before throwing a pill into his mouth. He swallowed it effortlessly without water.

Roman was really confused as to why he started taking them. Just the other day, they had argued about Dean taking them. Roman knew that Dean was getting to that point, but he didn't realize that he had already gotten there.

"On your own? No forcefulness from Brie?" Roman questioned. He had just obviously assumed that Brie had a long talk with Dean about the pills. If anyone could get Dean to listen, it would be Brie.

Dean laughed, dryly, "Brie doesn't know that I started taking them again. Either way, this is probably the only thing in my life that she has no control over."

"Wait, I'm confused. Just the other day, you were so against taking them again, and now you're here taking them willingly?"

Dean looked down at the orange bottle in his hand as he closed it.

"Things have changed." Dean muttered, not wanting to go into it. He walked out of the bathroom, clearly not wanting to have a conversation with Roman. Dean knew how Roman was. He would be getting another lecture if Roman found out that he was taking them because of everything that was going on.

He put the bottle in his back pocket, knowing that he had to take another one later. Even though, he had been taking them for the past two days, it feels weird looking at the bottle. He hated knowing that he had hit this point.

"What do you mean 'things have changed'?" Roman asked, "Are you taking them again because of everything that's going on with Riley?"

Dean suddenly stopped walking. Roman knew him well, which wasn't a surprise when he could figure things out like this in a quick second.

"Dean, are you kidding me right now?" Dean rolled his eyes.

"You told me that if I felt like I was hitting my breaking point then I should start taking them." Dean said, "Guess what? I feel like I'm hitting my breaking point, so here we are."

"I told you that it should be the last thing that you resort to. If you felt as if you were hitting this point then you should have talked to me or to Brie. You know that we try to help you, so you don't have to resort to this." Roman told him.

Dean rolled his eyes as he stared at his best friend. Roman was getting on his nerves. First, he wanted him to take them, and now that he's taking them, Roman has an issue with it.

"Why? So you guys can be like my damn therapists?! I don't need your guys' help, I can handle this myself." Dean said, turning to face Roman. He hated that everyone always tried to control what he did. He knew that they were all just trying to help him, but he hated that they never went with his decisions. His decisions were almost always wrong in their eyes, "I stopped going to therapy for a reason."

"We're not trying to be your therapists, we're trying to be your friends." Roman crossed his arms, "We didn't want you to hit this point Dean...not again."

Dean chuckled, dryly, "You think I wanted to hit this point? I can't think properly without thinking that I'm going insane."

Roman's eyebrows raised, "You're letting yourself go insane over some girl?"

Dean shook his head before turning to walk away from him.

"You act like I can suddenly chose to go insane or not." Dean told him as he pulled on his hoodie, "I can't get rid of all these thoughts in my head, you know that this girl is more than just some girl."