The Unexpected Visit and the Unplanned Kiss

"So what's going on between you and Leslie?" Roman asked, taking a seat in front of Riley. Riley looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" Riley asked, not bothering to answer his question. Roman leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms. He had accepted a call from a crying Leslie and it just wasn't something he usually dealt with but he knew that he should probably talk to Riley.

"Leslie called me..and she was crying." Roman told her. Riley nodded. She knew what was going on. It had been four days since her conversation with Kenny and ever since then she has realized that maybe Leslie has been trying to break them up. She realized that at any chance that Leslie gets she's always telling her about the bad stuff that Kenny does," She says you've been rejecting her calls."

"I've been busy." She answered, shortly. She was about to get up but Roman held her arm.

"If this is about her not telling you that we're together then I'll take the blame for it. It was all me." He told her. She rolled her eyes.

Oh if he only knew that's the least of my worries when it comes to Leslie.

"It's definitely not about that." She said with a shrug," If you want to go ahead and be with my friend then that's good for you. Her decisions are her decisions."

Roman sighed. He knew that Riley thought that he was going to hurt Leslie and that's why she was acting this way towards him. He didn't even bother to continue that, he just brought they're attention back to what's been going on with her.

"Are you sure there isn't anything wrong between you two?" He asked," You guys were inseparable when she was here four days ago. If you tell me what she did wrong then I'll just tell her to apologize. From how's she's acting I can tell she hasn't done anything wrong, so what's going on in your head?"

Roman knew that he shouldn't be pointing fingers but why would Leslie call him crying when she was the one that did something wrong? He knew that something was going on with Riley. She has been talking to everyone but not as much as she used to before.

"Nothing." She answered, crossing her arms," Why are you assuming that it's me?"

Roman shrugged," I'm just saying that since she's so upset and that she's beyond confused with why you're ignoring her."

Riley looked down at her hands. She didn't like making people cry, especially if it was Leslie. Leslie is usually the tough one, the one that will try to keep her emotions in, so it's rare that she cries. She didn't know why she was ignoring Leslie but at the same time, she needed space. She felt as if Kenny opened her eyes and she was now blaming everything on Leslie.

"I just-" Riley cut herself off," You know what, just tell her that I'll answer her when I'm ready and to stop worrying."

She didn't even let Roman reply as she got up and walked towards her room. She knew that she was acting different. The only reason is because now she was actually looking at everything closely. She realized that maybe Leslie has been jealous of Kenny and her. Maybe that's why she was always trying to show Riley all the bad things he did.

She sighed, getting her stuff ready for the arena.

~*~

Dean held Riley from behind as they tried to get passed all the paparazzi. They were trying to get in the arena and in order to prevent Riley from getting hurt, he had his arm out to try and keep them a reasonable distance away.

"Dean!"

"Dean!"

"Is the Shield breaking up?"