The Birthdays, the Surprise, and the Gifts

"What's up birthday people?!" Roman yelled. Riley rolled her eyes but smiled. Dean was lifted up by Roman and spun around.

"Roman! Put me down!" Dean yelled. Riley laughed as she walked towards the kitchen. They had found out yesterday that they had the same birthday and while Dean didn't really care for his birthday, Riley was really excited. She was also kind of sad because this was her first birthday without her mom and she didn't even have Leslie with her.

"Good morning birthday girl." Alison said, handing her a plate of food. Riley sent her a smile before sitting down on the couch. They were traveling on the bus to San Diego and they weren't going to get there until noon.

Dean took a seat next to her," So what are we doing today?"

Everyone was sitting down on the couches as they ate their breakfast.

"I got us reservations at some restaurant for after the show." Seth said. Riley sighed, she didn't want to spend her birthday in the arena but they obviously had to go. It was Raw and Vince would kill them for missing the show without a longer notice.

"I got a surprise for you later." Dean nudged her with his elbow. Riley looked at him, confused. She got him a gift but she didn't really know if it was going to be awkward because they've only known each other for eleven days.

"What kind of surprise?" Riley asked, taking a bite of her toast. Dean smiled. He got her a gift as well but he also has a huge surprise for her. He knew it was going to make her happy.

"Today's the day of the huge segment." Lillian said. Roman nodded.

"We get to show the fans, Riley's wild side." Roman said with a smirk. Riley rolled her eyes. She had a good feeling that today was going to be a great day.

She may not have her best friend with her but she was going to have fun.

~*~

Riley squealed as she she ran into the door.

"Dean! I told you to not let me run into anything." Riley pouted. Dean had his hands over her eyes. He was leading her to their locker room, where her surprise was waiting.

He chuckled," Riley, be quiet."

"This better be good because my toe hurts." Riley said with a frown. Dean rolled his eyes as he kicked the locker room door open.

"I'll be expecting birthday sex because of this." He muttered into her ear. Riley stomped on his foot. She couldn't stop her cheeks from turning red.

"Is that all you think about?" Riley asked.

"Maybe.." Dean muttered. He uncovered her eyes.

"Surprise!" Leslie yelled. Riley stood in front of Dean in complete shock. She had not expected Leslie to be her surprise. Leslie had just told her yesterday that she had a whole bunch of stuff to do and she wouldn't be able to make it for her birthday.

"Are you going to hug me or just stare at me?" Leslie asked, opening her arms. Riley immediately ran into the arms of her best friend.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you're here!" Riley yelled in excitement. The shock was now replaced by pure happiness," You told me yesterday that you couldn't make it!"

"I know but Dean called me yesterday and offered to pay for everything so here I am." Leslie told her with a smile. She was happy that she got to see her friend on her birthday. It was the only thing that she wanted to do especially because she's been so sad these past couple of days.

Riley let go of Leslie and jumped in Dean's arms. He stumbled back but caught himself before he fell to the floor.

"You are the absolute best." Riley said.