The Aftermath and the Distraught Dean

The sirens become louder, not helping Dean's anxiety.

"Help! I need help!" He yelled, his voice slightly hoarse. The man, that had called the ambulance, was running back to Dean with a shirt to press to Riley's bleeding head.

"Dean.." He cradled Riley in his arms. The man pressed the shirt to Riley's head as Dean rocked her back and forth in his arms.

"I'm right here, baby, I'm right here." He was holding her tightly, "Stay with me, baby."

"I love you, Dean..." Riley muttered. A couple of tears rolled down Dean's face. He felt a sense of déjà vu come over him just as the ambulance pulled up to them.

Dean was breathing heavy as he sat in the chair. No one had showed up yet, so he was in the waiting room alone while almost going through an attack. His hands were shaking as he ran them through his hair.

His hand would stop over the band-aid over his head, reminding himself that he walked away with a small cut on his forehead.

Dean suddenly saw a blurry figure stop in front of him.

"Dean." Roman muttered, out of breath. He had never run so fast before in his entire life. As soon as he got the call from the hospital, he ran around the house yelling at everyone to wake up.

Dean didn't look up from the floor.

"H-How could I let this happen?" Dean asked, his voice cracking. Roman took a hold of his shoulder as soon as he heard Dean's breathing become heavier.

"Breathe." Roman told him.

"S-She told me that she loved me." Dean said, as if he were in a trance. His head felt as if it were spinning as the tears started to fall, "Just like Skye did before she died."

"I'm going to throw up, again." Dean mumbled, feeling nauseous. Roman immediately reached for the bucket that was next to Dean. He put the semi-filled bucket in between Dean's legs, just in time for it to catch the watery acid that was coming out of Dean's mouth.

Seth was on the other side of the room, patiently waiting for Brie to answer her phone.

"Seth, this better be good, it's two in the morning." Brie muttered, sleepily.

"Dean got into a car accident." Seth said.

Brie sat up immediately, "What?! Is he okay?!"

She got up and started running around the room, looking for her shoes.

Seth chuckled, dryly, "Define 'okay'. Health wise, he is perfectly fine. Mental wise, I'm not sure." Seth sighed, "Brie, Riley was in the car with him."

"We're in the hospital, and Roman is trying to calm him down, but considering the fact that he just throw up a lot of water, it's not going so well." Seth added with a disgusted face.

"I'll be right there." Brie said before hanging up.

Seth sighed in relief. They were so lucky that Brie had joined them in Chicago these past couple of days because she had a few interviews to do here. They were unlucky that Phil and Leslie were on their way. Phil was at the gym when they got the call, so Roman made sure to grab Seth quickly as soon as he told Phil what had happened.

Dean coughed, violently as Roman patted his back.

"Calm down, man, you need to take deep breaths." Roman told Dean. Dean sighed, heavily as he held his face in his hands.

Seth held out a water bottle for Dean to take.

"I don't want it." Dean said, shakily.

"Did the doctors not check you out?" Seth asked, forcing the water bottle into Dean's hand. Dean shook his head slowly, before letting out a shaky laugh.