The "Lies" and the Slightly Jealous Dean

Everyone watched as Riley stormed past the living room, not once looking back. Just as Roman was going to go after her, the hotel room door slammed shut.

"What just happened?" Seth asked. No one spoke, everyone clearly confused on what happened. They had expected Riley to shower and go cuddle up with Dean.

As if knowing about their confusion, Roman's phone rang. Leslie's name appeared on his screen.

"Hey-" Roman was cut off by a very angry Leslie.

"Don't you 'hey' me! Where the fuck is Dean?!" Leslie asked, angrily. It had only taken a few seconds for Riley to have called Leslie and tell her everything that happened. Leslie was beyond angry because she knew that Dean was trying to distance himself, but she hated that he did it like this.

"Why? What's going on?" Roman asked. Everyone could hear Leslie yelling into the phone, that's how loud she was being.

"You know, when you told me that Dean was trying to distance himself from Riley, I didn't think that you meant that he would basically upset her by sleeping with some slut!" She yelled into the phone," God, she likes him! How dumb is he not to see that?!"

"What are you talking about?" Roman asked, looking over at everyone. From what they knew, Dean was making calls to the trainers at developmental.

"God, Roman! Riley just called me and told me that she caught Dean with some slut in their room!" Leslie yelled, clearly upset with everything. If she were there now, she would have probably already dragged Dean out by his ear," Do you understand how upset she is? She's scared to admit that she likes him, but it's pretty obvious...apparently not to him though."

As soon as Brie heard what was going on, she got to her feet. She was about to drag Dean out here and give him a good slap in the face. When she told him that she wanted him to do what would make him happy, she thought he was going to just give in to his feelings for Riley.

Roman cringed when he heard a girl scream from the direction of Dean's room.

"Get your clothes and get the fuck out of our room!" Brie yelled. She was clearly talking to the girl.

Leslie smiled, knowing that she could count on Brie to put Dean in his place.

"I think Brie has got this handled." Leslie muttered. She hung up, knowing that Brie had everything handled.

"Ow, fuck! Brie, let go of my ear!" Dean yelled as Brie dragged him into the living room. They were all lucky that Dean still had his shorts on, so he didn't actually have sex with the girl.

"If you're not out of here in the next two minutes, I will come back and drag you out by your hair!" Brie yelled towards the girl. She turned her attention to Dean, pushing him back on the couch.

"What's going on?" Dean asked, cluelessly. He had no clue why everyone was basically glaring at him.

Brie slapped him, clearly upset with him," Are you stupid?! When I told you to be happy, this is not what I meant!"

"What-" Brie cut him off with another slap. This time his cheek turning a tint of pink.

"Okay, Brie." Roman said, getting up to hold her back from Dean," Slapping him isn't going to get us anywhere."

"Can someone please just tell me what's going on?" Dean asked, holding his left cheek. He knew that Brie wouldn't slap him without having a reason.

Seth sighed," Riley walked in on you and the girl. She looked very upset when she left."

Dean looked at them, clearly showing that he didn't care. On the inside, he felt slightly guilty, but he felt as if he had no reason to. Riley wasn't his girlfriend or anything, which is why it confused Dean as to why she was upset.