The Road to Heartbreak and the Contract

"Come on, dad. I really want Leslie and Carter here, you can't just keep them from coming with you." Riley said. She was trying to convince her dad to bring Carter and Leslie with him to her match. Her match to decide if she was going to move on was tomorrow night before the show.

Phil sighed, "Look, sweetheart, do you really think that having Leslie, Carter, and Roman in the same room is a good idea?"

"But, dad, they're my best friends, I want them to be there to see if I get to move on or not." She basically whined into the phone.

"I do not trust Roman in the same room as them." Phil said, sternly. He was trying to get to Riley, but she wasn't listening, "The fifty feet restraining order."

Riley sighed, running a hand through her hair, "There's going to be fifty feet between them. As long as you guys sit on one side of the ring and Roman on the other."

"Come on, dad. You act like Leslie would want to talk to Roman anyways." She continued, "There isn't going to be a police officer there to make sure that Roman keeps fifty feet away from Leslie, but if you want one there, I'll talk to Dean. Please, daddy I just want them there."

Phil sighed, "Leslie will be extremely pissed if there's an officer there so there isn't a need to have one there."

"Okay, no police officer. I'll have a talk will Roman about it." Riley said.

"No don't talk to him." Phil said. He knew that Roman would get upset and he didn't want Riley near him, especially after what happened with Leslie, "Look, I'll bring them with me, on one condition."

"Thank you, thank-" Riley was cut off.

"Riley, I said there was a condition." Phil said, stopping Riley's 'thank you'.

"Okay, what is it?" She asked, clearly not caring. She was just happy that Leslie and Carter were coming to her match.

He hesitated, "Would you mind if Chelsea came with us?"

Riley opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She didn't know if she would care if her dad's girlfriend was there. She knew Chelsea. They hadn't seen each other since Phil said that they were dating.

Chelsea used be the top dancer at the studio that Riley use to dance at. Leslie, Riley, and Chelsea used to be the best of friends until Riley quit dancing and Chelsea stopped talking to her. They still kind of talk, but it's only because Leslie is still really close to her. Now, Phil was dating Chelsea so Riley had to talk to her.

"We use to be friends, dad, of course it's fine." Riley lied. She didn't want to see Chelsea because she still wasn't used to seeing her dad dating.

Her dad hasn't been on a date since a couple months before her mom passed. Riley always thought that it was because of her.

"Okay then our flight lands tomorrow at five fifteen, so one of you guys can come get us." He said, "And I swear to god, Riley, if you send Roman.."

Riley rolled her eyes, "I want all of you to get here in one piece and by all of you I mean Carter. Sending Roman would be like the start of World War Three."

"Hopefully you send Dean, so I can scare him a bit." He chuckled.

"I'm definitely going to send Seth now." She muttered. Dean would be so pissed off if Riley sent him to go pick them up. She actually thinks that Dean would handle Phil well.

Phil laughed, "Alright, sweetheart, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, bye." Riley said before hanging up.