The Talk About Her and the In Denial Dean

*The Talk About Her and the In Denial Dean

("It wouldn't let me italicize the actual title, soo..)
The chapter happens in a snap, so please pay attention..All of this information is extremely important. This chapter will explain why Dean is the way that he is. But as always, there will be more.*

"Have you talked to her yet?" Roman asked as he and Seth sat down at the table with Dean. Dean looked up from his phone and rolled his eyes.

"Dude, it's hardly been twenty four hours since I have decided that I can't get closer to her, and it's hardly even been forty eight hours since Kenny did what he did." Dean told him," I am not going to just throw this on her when she has multiple things on her plate right now."

"The timing doesn't matter, Dean, the longer you wait, the harder it's going to get." Seth said. Dean rolled his eyes, clearly regretting telling his friends about what he was going to do. He was ready to distance himself, but he wasn't going to do it randomly, he had to talk to her.

They guys kept bothering him about talking to Riley, and it's hardly been ten hours since Dean told them. He didn't want her to be alone, and he obviously knew that she would get upset when he talks to her about this, and even though he wanted distance, he didn't want too much. If she started to distance herself too much because she was mad about the whole thing, then that means she would have to go through all of this alone.

"If I tell her, there is a high likely chance that she will be mad and distance herself too much, to a point where she will deal with all of this alone." Dean said, sternly," Do you guys understand that I am the only person that she is talking to right now? She hasn't said two words to Leslie since yesterday or to anyone. I am not able to let her go through this alone, not now."

"When are you going to tell her then?" Seth questioned," When you fall in love with her?"

Dean immediately got upset. Roman looked over at Dean and sighed.

"Seth." Roman warned. Roman was always closer to Dean and he absolutely knew that the one thing you don't talk about is Dean falling in love.

"That is sure as hell isn't going to happen." Dean said, glaring at Seth. It was as if Seth had hit the only button would make Dean explode. He knew it was a sensitive subject for Dean, but it wasn't going to stop him.

Ignoring Roman's warning, Seth continued," Its been close to two years, Dean, I think it's just about time that you move-"

Seth didn't even finish before the furious Dean was to his feet.

"Seth, stop it. It's his choice." Roman told Seth. He knew that if Seth didn't stop talking soon then Dean was going to hurt him, and Roman was sure as hell not going to stop him. No matter how much of a brother Seth was to Dean, it wasn't going to stop Dean from beating Seth up.

Seth looked over at Roman, ignoring Dean," You've got to be kidding me? What's so wrong with him getting close to this girl? She may be younger, but you can obviously see the way he looks at her. It's the exact same way he looked at-"

Before Seth could finish, Dean had connected his fist with Seth's face, sending Seth to the floor.

"You may be my brother, but you have to learn when to shut up." Dean spat before he stormed off. Roman sighed, helping Seth to his feet. He wasn't going to go after Dean because he knew that Dean needed time to cool off. He knew that Dean was either going to go drink until he passed out or go have a long talk with Brie. Brie was the only one that he truly ever had serious talks with about this.

"You deserved that." Roman said. Seth rolled his eyes.

"I may have deserved it, but he has to learn to face the truth." Seth said, holding his jaw," She's gone and she isn't magically going to come back, it's sad to say. He's been holding onto her for these past two years, and I just want to see him move on, be happy again."