The Never Ending, Terrible Night

*Riley's lockscreen on the side. (my photoshop skills suck..) I decided not to go into too much detail on what's about to happen because in my opinion it would be too much.*

"H-How did you get pass security?" Riley asked, softly. Kenny looked up from Riley's phone.

He was angry. He was angry when he walked in here, but now he was furious. He saw Riley's screensaver of a picture of her and Dean. It pissed him off to no ends.

"Is that really the question you should be asking right now?" He asked, standing up. Riley moved back when Kenny started walking towards her. She held her towel, tightly in her hand, scared of what Kenny was going to do.

Riley kept her mouth shut as she backed into the wall. She knew that she could take him down, but she was frozen in fear. It's like she couldn't move and the fact that she was in just a towel was not making it better.

"How have you been, Ri? I missed you." Kenny muttered. Riley knew that he was calling her Ri because that's what Dean called her, and it was like he was taunting her with the nickname.

"D-Don't call me that." She stuttered. She was scared because ever since she saw what he did to Leslie, she didn't know what Kenny was capable of, and she didn't want to find out.

Kenny had an evil smirk on his face as he watched Riley shake in fear," Am I not allowed to call you that because Dean calls you that?"

He said his name with such disgust. Riley knew that this was Kenny's way of showing he was jealous. It was a sick twisted way of showing it, but all in all, it was jealousy.

"H-He's going to be back soon, Kenny, and you're going to r-regret even coming in here." Riley said, softly. She was trying to assure herself that Dean wasn't far away, that Dean was on his way back from his meeting, that Dean was going to save her from Kenny.

Kenny laughed, dryly," And how am I going to regret coming in here? By the time he gets here, I will already have done everything that I wanted to do to you."

Riley screamed, when he pulled on her arm, roughly. Kenny grabbed her and tossed her on the couch.

"Kenny, you don't have to do this.." Riley said, in fear. Her towel had almost fallen, but now she had a firm grip on it. She was not going to let Kenny get what he wanted, not that easily.

Kenny got on top of her while she tried to push him off.

"Get off of me!" She yelled, pushing him. It's like she wasn't even trying because he didn't move at all. She was scared that she might get him more mad, and that he'll do something terrible.

"Why would I?" Kenny asked, rhetorically," I've been wanting to have sex with you for the longest time, Riley, but since you always refused to put out, I didn't get the chance."

Riley groaned when he put his entire weight on her. It was different when Dean did it because Dean never actually put his full weight on her, but Kenny was doing it so she wouldn't try to escape.

"Kenny please.." She begged when she felt Kenny's hand on her towel. She wanted him to stop. She felt as if she were going to breakdown in tears any second," You don't have to do this."

She was trying her best to reason with him because she knew that her fear was not going to let her push Kenny away. She was too scared to even try to push him away because of the fear of not knowing what else he might do.

Tears started falling slowly as she stared at the man in front of her. She was helpless and she knew it.

"Why would I not want to do this?" He asked, sneaking his hand under her towel.