The First Session and the Sweatshirt

"Riley.." Dean mumbled, shaking her softly. She was curled up in a little ball, still asleep.

"Five more minutes..." She muttered, sleepily into the seat. Dean sighed, knowing that she wasn't getting up. He picked her up, hooking both of her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She immediately cuddled closer to him as if he were a pillow.

"You're going to kill me girl.." Dean said, quietly as he started walking towards the exit. Just as he stepped on the first step, there was flashes and a whole bunch of questions were being yelled at him.

"The love I have is too much, Vince McMahon, too much." He muttered as he continued walking down the stairs.

"Dean!"

"Dean who is this girl?"

"Dean!"

Roman walked over to them, seeing that Dean was struggling.

"Back up, guys! Can't you see he's got his hands full!" Roman yelled. The paparazzi made a path for Dean to walk through but they didn't stop asking questions.

"Guys, please, he's just trying to get his girlfriend into the arena." Seth told them which caused them all to quiet down. Dean looked down at Riley. He didn't understand how she was such a heavy sleeper.

"Thanks guys." Dean said, softly as they entered the arena.

"I don't understand how she's still asleep." Roman said, picking up their bags from the floor.

"Neither do I." Dean mumbled as they made their way to the stairs. Their locker room was on the highest floor of the arena, where the food stands are. It was right next to where they do their entrance. There was like ten flights of stairs to climb.

"These are the times that I wish we could actually take the elevator." Seth said as they climbed the stairs. Dean glared at Seth as he held Riley tightly and climbed up the stairs at the same time.

"How do you think I feel? I'm carrying a hundred pound girl up these stairs." Dean hissed. Roman rolled his eyes. He was ahead of them as always.

"You've carried heavier." Roman commented," She's so tiny, I don't see how she's heavy."

"Really Roman? Do you want to try carrying her up the stairs?" Dean questioned. He couldn't believe that Riley was still asleep with all the moving that she was going through.

"I'm good, man. I'm just saying-" Roman was interrupted by a ringtone blaring through the empty stairwell.

"Fuck." Dean muttered as Riley moved slightly in his arms.

"Get her phone, dude. It's in her back pocket!" Roman yelled down at Dean. Dean sighed, feeling as if he was violating her personal space. Then he realized that he was basically already doing that by carrying her.

He stuck his hand in her back pocket slowly, not wanting to wake her. It would be really awkward if she woke up to Dean's hand in her back pocket.

"Why won't it stop ringing?" Seth groaned. Dean rolled his eyes as he pulled her phone out. He looked at the name that appeared on the screen and realized it was Riley's boyfriend.

"When does this girl wake up?" Roman asked as he reached the door at the top of the stairwell. Dean pressed the phone to his ear as he clicked the answer button.

"Hello." Dean answered, speaking as soft as possible. Riley's ear was right next to his mouth so she could wake up with the smallest noise.

"Riley?" Kenny asked, confused on why a guy answered his girlfriend's phone. Dean walked through the door as Seth held it open for him.