The Kind-of-First-Date

"You guys are honestly getting all touchy with each other when the court room is right there?" Leslie said, rolling her eyes. Roman chuckled as he wrapped his arm around Leslie.

"For real, Dean. It's like you want to end up in another jail cell." Roman muttered. Riley gasped before sending a punch to Roman's shoulder.

"Dude, that wasn't even funny." Dean told him. There was police officers walking around all over, and it wasn't the time for Roman to start cracking his jokes.

"Oh please, it's not like everybody didn't know when you basically had her on your lap as soon as she started crying." Seth said. Dean rolled his eyes as he pulled Riley closer to him.

"It's like you have a bright sign over your head that says,' Hey look at me. I'm with an underage girl'." Roman said. Phil walked over to them with his lawyer by his side.

"I feel like I walked into an odd conversation - that should probably stop because there's multiple police officers around here." Phil told them as he opened up his folder full of information.

"Finally, someone that gets them to stop with their stupid comments." Dean muttered.

"Okay, so after this, Leslie has to take the stand because they need the full story of the attack at the school." Phil told them before he looked over at Leslie," And please restrain yourself from showing them your scars."

Leslie rolled her eyes.

"She is going to be the only one allowed in there with Carter, while the rest of you can stay out here." Phil added, looking directly at Roman. He knew that Roman would be the first one to argue about it.

Dean immediately pulled Riley away, clearly happy that they didn't have to be in the last session of the case. He's been trying to get her alone the entire day, but he hasn't been able to because everyone was always around them.

"Don't go making out in public you guys!" Roman called after them. Dean rolled his eyes as they continued walking down the hall.

"Why are you in such a rush to get away from them?" Riley asked with a small laugh. Dean gave her an 'are you serious' look.

"I don't know about you, but I don't enjoy the guys' comments." He answered. He pulled her over to a bench, seeing that they had gotten far enough, so the guys wouldn't find them.

Riley sat down with a sigh, leaning her head on Dean's shoulder as soon as he sat down. She was so stressed out after the final court date today.

It wasn't over yet, but she was happy that her part was done with because she never wanted to be in the same room as Kenny again. She hated the way he would look at her when they were in the courtroom. It had gotten so bad that she even had to hold Dean back from saying something to him.

"I know it isn't the best time to ask this, but since yesterday I've been trying to ask you." He muttered. Riley looked up at him, slightly, giving him her full attention," The guys kept getting in the way with their stupid comments and everything, so I didn't have the time to ask you.

"What is it?" She asked, softly.

"Will you go out with me tonight?" He asked. Riley immediately lifted her head from his shoulder.

She was clearly in shock. She had not expected him to ask her out. It took him forever to admit that he cared for her, so she obviously didn't expect him to ask her out.

Dean stared at her, kind of scared that she would reject him. He hasn't gone on a date with someone in a long time, so it would hurt for him to get rejected because he never asks girls out.