Chapter 2

Slowly, you stood up and started your way to the table. There was a key, a bottle and a piece of cake. This is Alice in Wonderland. You thought as you picked up the key. Everything was real. Why were you here though? And how is it real?

Twirling the key, you looked at all the doors. Recalling how Alice got through the room, you went to the tiniest door of all and went down onto your knees. Glancing between the key and the door, you slowly inserted the key into the keyhole.

It fit perfectly. You unlocked it and opened the door. You then laid down and took a peek of the outside world. Your eyes widened and a gasp left your mouth. It was beautiful.

Although you couldn't see much of it, it was still amazing. The grass was dark green and bundles of flowers were everywhere. Some were exotic and you didn't even know what they were. The sky was a baby blue mixed in with a green color. But there was something wrong.

There was a loud rumble and a crack echoed across the valley.

"What was that?" You mumbled.

"It's destroying everything." A voice said.

"Who was that?" You looked everywhere.

"Me!" Then the same black rabbit from before appeared right in front of you. His nose twitched and an ear was flopped to one side. His round glasses were starting to fall off. "Come outside and I'll tell you more about it." He jumped out of view.

You sat up and glanced back at the cake and bottle. What was it again? Cake is big, right? Or the other way? You thought as you picked up the piece of food. Your thoughts were muddled after falling who knows how many feet. You broke off a piece and ate it. Nothing happened at first until your body started to feel tingly. Suddenly, your vision changed as it blurred and you hit your head on the ceiling. Plus, you accidentally hit the table that sent the cake flying to the floor.

"Fuck." You whispered and ducked a bit. "I was so wrong. Stupid me." You carefully grabbed the bottle and gently opened it. Slowly, you took a small sip and now you were almost to size. You were definitely smaller but still about a foot above the door.

Letting out an angry sigh, you stuffed the cake in your dress pocket and looked at the bottle in your hand. Taking the smallest sip, you shrunk some more and now you were finally able to get through. That was a pain.

You stepped out from the dark room and into the light. You looked at the bottle in your hand and the cake in your pocket. Alright, Alice had to do both of them at the same time, right? You broke off a piece of the cake and brought the bottle to your lips. You took a swig and a bite out of the cake.

Your body felt tingly again and you shot upwards. Everything was now at your level. You put the bottle in your pocket as well. "Finally... Now where's the rabbit?"

"Right here!"

You jumped and looked at the rabbit to your left. "You scared me..." You said and looked around the beautiful world. "So, where am I?"

The little animal laughed. "Don't you remember?"

"Remember what?" You confusedly asked the rabbit. "I have no idea where the hell I am."

"Please. You should remember." The rabbit huffed. "So, we need your help to save us. Please say yes, we're begging you."

"First of all," You raised an eyebrow. "I don't remember anything about this. Second, who's 'we' and what am I saving? And third, what's your name because I just can't trust some stranger."

Its round, big eyes stared at you. "How do you not remember? 'We' is us! Wonderland! And my name is Jungkook. How did you not remember me?" His little ears flopped down.

It shot a pain right through your heart. "I don't even know what this place is! How can Wonderland even exist?"

The rabbit rolled its eyes. "C'mon Alice! No time for games! We need your help!" The rabbit shouted.

"My name is not even Alice, it's Y/N." You furrowed your eyebrows at Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at you then shrugged. "Same thing. Either way, we need a human to help us, so it's up to you."

"That doesn't even make sense."

"In Wonderland, it does."

You sighed and kneeled down on the ground. Taking a quick glance around, you focused your attention back on Jungkook. "It doesn't. I just want to go home, so please show me the way out."

Jungkook then hopped his way over to you and stood right in front of you. "For you to go home, you have to help us."

"How am I supposed to even help?" You questioned. "I don't even know what to do right now."

Jungkook huffed at you. "You know though!" His little nose was twitching violently. It was sort of cute until his little fluffy body was shaking. Before you could do anything, Jungkook's body shimmered once and now there was a man right in front of you.

He still had the same little jester like clothing and the round spectacles. Just no pants whatsoever. Though luckily that jester cloak thing covered him.

"You're not supposed to do that!" You yelled and pushed him away. "At least wear pants in your rabbit form!"

"But it's uncomfortable." Jungkook mumbled.

Now that he was a little bit farther away, you scanned him over. He had somewhat long legs that were highly toned. Possibly from all that jumping. He had black hair just like his fur. His skin was clear as the sky and he sheepishly smiled at you. He even had bunny teeth.

"How old are you?" You questioned. It was a bit random but honestly he seemed so young.

"I'm twenty-one!" Jungkook happily said. You just noticed that he still kept his rabbit ears when he was a human. "So, please help us."

You could only stare at him. How were you supposed to help? All you know about Wonderland is right in the book! As you were thinking, Jungkook shyly came right up to you and poked you right on the nose.

"Pretty please?" His ears flopped to the side.

"I guess?" You automatically said. Then you caught your mistake. "Wait, no-"

"Yay!" Jungkook happily cheered and grabbed you into a hug. Your head was smashed to his chest. The small ringing of a watch rang out.

Quickly, Jungkook pulled back and took out his watch from underneath the jester cloak. "Oh no! I'm going to be late!" He closed the pocket watch. "The White King has some answers so you must go to him. Late!" Suddenly, his body shimmered and now he was a rabbit again.

He took one last look at you and hopped away into the forest.

"You didn't tell me where the White King was!" You shouted after the rabbit. He continued to ignore you. You stood up and looked around. "I'm probably going to die."