Chapter 16

It didn't take long for Jimin to come back and you noticed that he came back empty-handed. You waited until he came closer to you. Then he stood in front of you, eyes watching you. It was making you feel awkward. "What?" You asked hesitantly.

"Okay, I think I can do this." Jimin nodded to himself.

Confused, you watched as he turned around and kneeled. Then it clicked. "Wait I don't think-" You started to speak but Jimin sighed.

"Let's go unless you want me to call Jungkook here."

That bunny will trick you into saying yes to more things! Accepting defeat, you awkwardly wrapped your arms around his neck and his hands grabbed your thighs. All of a sudden, he stood up and you clung on for dear life. Then he started to carry you to the library. As you tried to relax a bit, you noticed the smell of smoke and blueberries.

Ugh don't smell him! You wanted to whack yourself but you didn't trust yourself with one arm. Though oddly enough, it was a weird combination that actually smelled okay? You're not sure how to describe it. Jimin continued to carry you to the library and of course he decided to fucking kick the door open so that everyone would turn your way!

Everyone was startled by the noise and turned to the source. Mainly everyone was a bit confused with two glares from Taehyung and Yoongi. Meanwhile Jungkook on the other hand looked like he was ready to have a heart attack. "You!" The bunny pointed at Jimin. "What, when, where, how and why?!"

"Dude, this isn't English class." Namjoon stated, giving him a look.

Jimin ignored everyone and headed to where you usually sat. Carefully, he lowered himself and you scrambled off to the chair. Finally, you sighed and at once Jungkook was over in the speed of light. "What happened?!" He pointed out your injury.

"Oh I accidentally stepped on a shard from the teacup." You replied that you looked at Taehyung. "Sorry by the way. I'll replace your teacup."

Taehyung waved it off. "Don't worry about it! It wasn't mine anyways!"

Seokjin looked at him with disappointment. "Was it my teacup?"

Taehyung laughed nervously. "No! Why would I use yours when I have a million of them?"

He was totally lying. Even you could tell. Hoseok came over to you with a worried look on your face. "Are you truly okay? Do you need anything else?"

"No, I'm okay." You smiled at him. "Thanks for asking." He nodded.

Yoongi then appeared right on the table in front of you. He gave a once over to the caterpillar who was now sitting down in a chair next to you. The caterpillar raised an eyebrow at the cat. "He didn't do anything to you, right?"

Jimin glared at Yoongi. "And why would you say that?"

"No it was my own fault for accidentally stepping on a piece." You interjected. The two of them glared at each other and then Namjoon and Seokjin came over with a pile of books. Namjoon shooed away Yoongi off the table to put the books on it.

Namjoon flashed that dimpled smile at you. "Seokjin and I will sit with you today so you won't be lonely." The Red King took a seat next to you while the White King took a seat in front of you. At once, Jungkook scrambled to get a seat to squeeze it in somewhere but couldn't.

"Sounds like fun!" Taehyung chimed in and sat next to Seokjin. Yoongi huffed and the wisps of smoke appeared on the other side of Seokjin. Hoseok claimed his spot next to Namjoon and Jungkook was defeated as he sat next to Hoseok. This was new to do so. You're just hoping that there aren't any fights.

But this is Wonderland. You need to start remembering that. A book that you spotted was a little farther away (knocked over by Jungkook accidentally who was still in a foul mood) and a bit from the pile. Since everyone looked so into their books, you stayed silent and reached over as best as you could to pick it up.

This started a chain reaction.

Seokjin's hand was first, Namjoon's second, Yoongi's, Jimin's and lastly Taehyung's. Hoseok and Jungkook were a bit farther away so they wouldn't really notice that you reached. (Trust Jungkook that he would have been first if he did notice.) Everyone awkwardly paused, eyes glancing at everyone. No one mentioned it as they all pulled their hands back.

You blinked because the movement made the book farther away. Once again you did so and this time, Seokjin handed you the book. "Thanks." You gratefully accepted the book before it could run away again.

"No problem at all, cutie." Seokjin had no shame in flirting and sent a teasing wink at you.

Oh he shouldn't have done that.

If there was one thing the bunny was aware of, it was when anyone came into an interaction with you.

"NO!" Jungkook pointed at Seokjin. "No flirting is allowed and you are not allowed to do so with Y/N!"

Oh great. Seokjin looked highly amused now. He leaned forward, head in hand and a mischievous smile formed on his face. "Hm? Does our little rabbit like Y/N?"

"Yes, now don't flirt!" Jungkook proudly and loudly declared.

Everyone went quiet and you could feel your face warm up. Let's see... How fast can you run with an injured foot? Hm, or would jumping out the window be faster?

Taehyung let out a little chuckle. "Are you Yoongi and mine's rival then?"

Definitely the window.

Jungkook faltered. "W-What does that mean?"

Yoongi's cat ears flattened against his head and he leaned forward to see Taehyung clearly. "Yeah, what the hell does that mean?" You could hear a faint thump and assumed it was Yoongi's tail that whipped against the chair.

Taehyung smiled, showing off that cute smile. "Well..."

"Taehyung." You narrowed your eyes on him. "What kind of jokes are you playing?" You had to stop this before it got out of control.

He cocked his head to the side like a confused puppy. "Jokes? When did I say they were jokes?" Taehyung glanced at everyone here. "I think that perhaps only four of us like you while two are unsure and one's an asshole."

Now it was Jimin's turn to glare at Taehyung. "And I guess that I'm the asshole?"

Taehyung gasped dramatically. "You guessed correctly! Congrats!"

Jimin stood up. "Come here so I can fight you."

"Wait no." The Mad Hatter managed to say this before he was chased by Jimin. Seokjin tried to stop them from ruining his castle as well as Namjoon saying he didn't want to pay for anything. Yoongi laughed at the scene and Hoseok was worrying that something would break. Jungkook was still trying to process if what Taehyung said was a joke. Meanwhile, you, on the other hand, were highlighting the sentence that Taehyung said four of them like you. Did everyone just skip over that fact? Looks like it was just you.

No, you can't like you were back in middle school where every time someone was nice to you, you thought they liked you! You're not going back to those embarrassing thoughts!