Chapter 28

You realized that you cannot carry Namjoon to his bed. You can drag him but you're worried he would have scratches and burn marks from the rug. So you apologized in your head and left him on the floor. Hey, you put a pillow under his head and a blanket on top of him. Then you left the room to go see who else was still out there.

It looks like Seokjin and Taehyung were the only ones left. The Mad Hatter was the only one awake and Hoseok sighed. "I'll take Seokjin." He looked defeated as he picked up his last person for the night.

"Taehyung, let's get you to bed."

The Mad Hatter stood up but almost fell. Thankfully you caught him and held him up with your body weight. At least he didn't fall to the ground. He wrapped an arm around the back of your shoulders and thankfully didn't lean all of his body weight on yours. You're sure that if he did, you both would topple to the ground.

Carefully and slowly, you led him up the stairs and paused at the top since he tripped on the last step. Namjoon and Yoongi were easier to deal with. "You okay?"

Taehyung laughed in response. "Of course!" He set his head on top of yours. "Just give me a ten minute break."

"No." You continued dragging him along as he whined at your cruel heart.

At last, you made it to his room. Or so you thought.

"Why don't you want to go in?"

"This isn't my room." Taehyung stubbornly held onto you and you were baffled for a moment. Ah. The first two people knew where their rooms were and got there with no problem at all. You didn't know where Taehyung's room was.

You glanced at the numerous doors and cursed Seokjin for having so many rooms in this damn castle. "Do you remember where your room is, Taehyung?" You hoped that he had the answer.

It took a while for him to think and when he did, he shook his head.

Well, shit. Should you start pulling doors and seeing what's behind them? Leave him out in the hallway? Ask Hoseok? As you tried to think what the best option was, Taehyung twisted himself in your hold so he could flop down to the ground. He sat on the ground and looked at the floor for a moment.

You stared at him, wondering what the drunk thoughts were telling him to do. He looked up at you, his hat and hair were in his eyes now. "Do you think about what I said that one time?" His voice and stare was serious. Honestly, it kind of freaked you out a bit as you're used to the playfulness from him.

"What are you talking about?" You questioned.

A frown made its way onto his face. "You know. When I told you that some of us liked you."

Oh. You had completely forgotten about it and were able to shove those thoughts aside so it wouldn't complicate your mind any further. You decided to keep calm and ignored your heart doing weird things. "Why are you asking me that?"

He pulled on his legs forward so he could rest his arm on it. You weren't going to lie. You got nervous as he stared up at you with an indescribable look. "I just wanted to know if you liked someone." He replied as if it was the only answer.

Your eyebrows raised a bit at his sudden statement. "W-Why would you need to know something like that?"

Taehyung's eyes stared right into yours. "I don't know. But do you?"

"I-I can't answer something like that!" You snapped in embarrassment. You could feel yourself become flustered at that.

Hoseok appeared out of nowhere and glanced at Taehyung. "Ah, you didn't know where the room was, did you?"