k.sj

Eyes glancing at the pile of snow that has never melted, you rose up from bed again. The dreams you've been having have been somewhat consistent and have been focusing on a single person lately.

"I think that you need a new bed."

You screamed and jolted backwards. It caused you to fall to the floor and wildly look around. There sitting at the foot of your bed was Seokjin, a.k.a the White King. "What the hell are you doing here?! How did you get into my house?!" At first, you thought you were going to get murdered.

He gracefully stood up and held out a hand to you. "I got in by the door. You don't know how confused I was when I saw that big box in the entryway."

You took his hand and he pulled you up so you could stand on your two feet. "What box?"

"The one in the entryway." Seokjin repeated himself.

Wait. Why are you even asking about that? You should focus on more important ones! "Why are you here? Like in this world?"

There was an expression on his face that you couldn't describe. "Ah, I wanted to see what your world was like since you've seen ours. Care to take me on a tour?" Now, you could see the tips of his ears become red.

"Really? That's why you came here?" Maybe it's the stupid dreams that are making you feel disappointed. Why are you even disappointed?

"Yes! So show me around." He declared. You sighed but agreed to do so anyway.

Seokjin's eyes glanced everywhere on the bus. "What is this thing called again?"

"A bus." You replied. Sitting in the back of the bus was your idea since Seokjin was ready to talk with other people. You could see some of the people whisper about his extravagant outfit. You were afraid that you would be stuck here for the next six hours.

"I think I need to implement something similar in Wonderland." He gazed upon the rows of seats and the ceiling.

"Is Wonderland still doing okay? No more creatures roaming around?" You asked.

He smiled at you. "Not once ever since you defeated them. It's all thanks to you, our hero."

You could feel a sense of pride. "Well, I had to admit that I had no idea what I was doing. I had a lot of help from everyone."

Seokjin hummed. "Yeah but as you know our differences lead to us fighting quite a lot."

You scoffed. "Yeah but apparently not when partying."

The tips of his ears were turning red again. "You... didn't see anything right?"

Your eyes widened a bit. "Why? Did you do something embarrassing?"

"N-No!" He turned his head away to look out the window. You snickered and peered around to try and see his face. "What did you do?"

"Nothing!" He quickly responded and still kept looking that way. You wonder what he did and what he was embarrassed about. It nagged on your curiosity.

You would like to tell yourself that you're not a jealous person. Nope. Not even in the slightest. So why is it bothering you now? You gritted your teeth in annoyance as you waited in line for a delicious treat.

Off on the other side of the store, Seokjin was animatedly talking to a group of girls who came up to him. They were talking to him and at first, you didn't care. No, it wasn't until one of them touched Seokjin's shoulder and practically forced him to move over in the booth so she could sit there.

That ticked you off. Big time.

Your glare was set on the customer in front of you. You think it's because of the uncomfortable way that you were glaring down as they stumbled with ordering and paying for it. Once they were done, you quickly ordered and paid for it. You left the cashier in bewilderment as you went to Seokjin's table.

"Oh honey, I ordered for us." You confidently said. The group looked at you in confusion but Seokjin was beyond shocked. His wide eyes stared at you as the tips of his ears were becoming red again. Your eyes went to the group of girls - specifically the one sitting next to him. "And who are you?"

She stuttered, trying to utter a sentence but you beat her to it. "You know, it's not nice to sit next to someone who obviously doesn't want you there."

She took this as her sign to run away. The other girls followed her out of the shop while you stood glaring after them. Meanwhile, you didn't bother to check on Seokjin who was practically a puddle of a mess. The worker stopped by your table to hand the frozen yogurt before taking off to another.

Without a word and speaking with your eyes, you took your own treat and went outside. Seokjin followed your movements and was quiet as he processed what happened. He glanced at your figure angrily chomping on the frozen desert. His mind raced and you know what? He had to ask.

"Are you... perhaps jealous?" Seokjin asked with uncertainty in his voice.

"No!" You turned around so fast that you almost lost your balance. It was a good thing Seokjin was watching you and easily caught you. He made sure that you were perfectly standing up though you can't do the same for your frozen yogurt.

Embarrassment flooded throughout your body. Seokjin simply laughed and patted your head. "Aw cutie. Did I make you feel flustered?"

"N-No!" You snapped but Seokjin could tell there was no hidden malice behind your voice.

"I think I did."

You settled a glare on him and was almost about to break character. He was simply smiling at you with the most calm look you've ever seen on him. "It's still a no."

Seokjin chuckled. "Sure. Here you go." He handed you his own treat.

You stared at it and became stubborn. "No, it's yours."

His lips frowned. "How about we share, do you object to that?"

Admittedly, you did want some but it was his! As you fought with your inner devil of taking the treat, Seokjin stared at you. He was amused by you debating yourself so he took actions into his own hands. He scooped up some of the yogurt and brought it to your lips. When you opened your mouth to speak or gasp, he quickly slipped some in while some of it dribbled onto your bottom lip messily.

You quickly ate up your portion as Seokjin laughed. "Although it was fun watching you debate yourself, I said that we can share, okay?" He took a bite from the same spoon he had...

You could feel yourself become flustered as he praised the delicious treat. "Here, have some more." He held out a spoonful more to you.

Reluctantly, you took it. Seokjin smiled. "We can continue to have little dates like this."

You choked on the yogurt. "W-What?!"

Seokjin simply shrugged his shoulders. "I'm trying to say, let's go on dates, okay?"

"Alright then." You replied although your voice shook a little from embarrassment. "When's our next one?"

"Tomorrow." Seokjin then added. "At my castle in Wonderland." You simply nodded and this time, you were excited to fall down the rabbit hole again.