Chapter 3

small disclaimer: also forgot to mention use of the hookah/vaping

Picking a random direction, you ventured into the forest. The leaves were dark green and now that you took another glance around, everything was almost a dark green. You admired the scenery until you stepped on something that screamed.

You jumped back to see a flower. It struggled to stand up and then it furiously turned on you. "Watch where you're going!" It had an actual face.

"Um, sorry." You replied hastily. C'mon, it's a flower with a weird face. The whole area was filled with flowers. You now watched your steps and avoided all the flowers. They were whispering to each other and were often looking at you. Wow. Maybe I should step on them all.

You just gave them a glare and continued walking, ignoring the whispers. Once you left the area, you were now in the darkest part of the forest. There was nothing but wisps of smoke and trees. "I'm lost." You grumbled to yourself.

"Well, yeah. You're just stupid."

You swung around to see another flower there with annoyance clear across its face. There were more?

"I don't know where the fuck I am, stupid flower." You angrily replied.

The flower had the audacity to gasp. "How could you dare speak like that to me?"

Right when you were about to reply back, there were gray-blueish wisps of smoke surrounding the flower and suddenly a hand popped out and grabbed the flower. Then it yanked it out of the ground, draining the life. The hand dropped the flower and disappeared into the smoke.

"Well, that was mental as hell." You commented.

"Thanks. Those flowers are so fucking annoying." A deep voice said.

You jumped and turned around only to be met with a floating cat. His round dark eyes were staring right at you. His fur was gray with small blue stripes running along his body. He grinned a Cheshire-like smile.

"Oh! You're like the Cheshire Cat!" You exclaimed.

"What the hell is a 'Cheshire Cat'?" The cat questioned, his head completely doing a 180.

You only stared at him. "The Cheshire Cat! You know, you disappear!"

His eyes blinked. "I do that but I have no idea what what you're calling me."

"N-Never mind." You brushed it off. "Anyways, do you know where the White King's castle is?" Maybe you'll get somewhere if you go there.

Suddenly, his head flipped and it was back to normal. His body started shimmering and now a guy took his place. What's with all the characters turning into guys? He wore black pants (thank the talking flowers) and a shirt. His hair was a pretty dark gray that contrasted to his skin. Gray ears flickered from the top of his head and his long, gray tail swished behind him. "Probably. But I don't remember."

"Alright, uh, sir cat?"

"Call me Yoongi."

"Well, Yoongi," You continued. "Apparently I need to save Wonderland or something? And I need to get to the White King's castle."

"That arrogant thing?" Yoongi scoffed.

"Uh, I guess? Just, do you know the way? I want to go back home." You asked.

Yoongi seemed to be in thought. "Nah. I don't want memories of him. Maybe that vaping caterpillar can help." Then he pointed to his left. "He lives somewhere around there. Now excuse me, I want to remove my brain from that night." Gray smoke appeared and suddenly he vanished.

"Are you serious? I want to get back into my bed." You mumbled to yourself and went in the direction the cat pointed in.

You looked everywhere for the vaping caterpillar. A few feet away, you see some smoke rising up and you slowly walk over there. All around, you could see blue smoke. You coughed a bit and tried swaying away the smoke. Then the smoke lifted and you saw something on a mushroom? Still, you walked over there and just looked on.

You were face to face with a caterpillar. To be specific, a blue caterpillar. It was on a large mushroom, smoking. At this point, it didn't even phase you anymore as parts of the story were coming back to you.

"Uh," You called out. "I need some help."

The blue caterpillar looked at you. Suddenly he took the pipe out of his mouth and inched his way forward until he was at the edge of the mushroom. There was a blue poof of smoke and now a guy sat in his spot.

A guy with really bright blue hair was staring at you with brown eyes. Good thing he was clothed in blue clothes. He brought the pipe up to his plump lips, took a breath, and let it out. In your face.

"The fuck?" You tried swaying the smoke away. "I said I need help, not smoke."

He smiled, and if he didn't do the action previously, you might have found it cute. His eyes disappeared into smiles when he did that. "Pussy."

"You know what," You clench your fist. "I'm going to punch you."

He cocked his head. "How are you going to save Wonderland if you can't handle the smoke?"

"I wasn't prepared." You said in an annoyed voice. He was getting on your last nerve. You haven't even met him a minute ago.

He raised an eyebrow in amusement. "You may be right. So, what help do you need?"

"To get to the White King's kingdom." You recalled the rabbit's words.

He raised the pipe to his mouth and thoughtfully tapped it to his lips gently. "To get to the handsome White King's kingdom? It does take time and is in the east but how will you get there? Maybe you need assistance for that?" It was honestly kind of nice of how his voice was soft and with the mysterious way he talked only if you weren't in this situation would you appreciate it more.

"Why do you even think I'm here?" You asked, rubbing your temple. "I asked for your help because the cat said you would!"

He paused for a moment, voice becoming a bit harsher. "Did Yoongi really tell you that?" He dropped the mysterious way of talking.

Before you could answer, another voice spoke up. "Yeah I did. Is that a problem?" Then there were wisps of gray smoke and the same boy from before appeared. "C'mon Jimin, just tell her how to get there."

"Why don't you tell her?" Jimin countered. "You were there that one time!"

Yoongi scratched his cheek. "I don't remember how I got there. Besides, you need to stop smoking, it hurts my nose."

Jimin, in turn, puffed in his face.

Yoongi glared. "I'm going to break your vape."

"It's a hookah!"

You sighed. "Why?" You walked away and heard the bickering of the two animals continue on as you did so. You'll just find it on your way. This is what Alice probably had to deal with. You trudged along, the flowers with faces talking, most likely about you.

If all goes well, I'll make it out of this weird world. Maybe.