p.jm

You waited at the bus stop to travel home. After your weird and fun encounter with Wonderland, you had decided to create stories like Wonderland and enrolled yourself in college. Today was your first day and you enjoyed it. The day had started to turn into the evening and you were simply waiting for the bus to come. As you did, the smell of smoke entered your nose.

You glanced at a man a little aways that was smoking. Crinkling your nose, you realized that you disliked the smell of this smoke. Maybe if it had blueberries then- wait. Why is Jimin popping into your mind?! Ever since you got a whiff of the weird scent back in Wonderland, you couldn't help but remember it if you were near smoke. It's weird of you, you had to admit.

Shaking your head in disappointment, you swiped your bus card and claimed an empty space. You leaned back and waited as a few more people got on. Once everyone was seated, the bus lurched forward to your destination. You looked out of the window, watching the blurs of people going by. Damn, if you had charged your earphones, you would have gotten to pretend that you were in some dramatic movie scene. You continued looking out as the bus came to a stop for the next bus stop.

There was movement in the corner of your eye. You looked over and to your surprise it was a caterpillar chilling out on the window. Wait. It was blue. Is that... well, there had to be some species of caterpillars that are blue right? You watched as the caterpillar crawled closer to you and paused in the middle of the window. Uh, did it freeze up or something?

Blinking at the strange action, you stared at it. Hesitantly, you reached out and carefully poked the caterpillar. It moved from your action and then the smell of blueberries and smoke entered your nose. No way. "Jimin?" You whispered in disbelief. The caterpillar wiggled a little in response.

It was Jimin!

You're slightly wondering how he got on the bus and why he was in caterpillar form but you'll ask him later. Carefully, you held out your hand for him to climb on. He did so, his little feet tickling the palm of your hand. Just one more bus stop and you'll take him to an area where he could transform. Once the bus came to a crawl, you got off and headed in the direction of your home. At least your home was situated a bit out of the city and there were plenty of trees and bushes to hide in. He might scare someone if they catch him transforming in the middle of the city and you think your mom is at home so it was best outdoors.

You crept your way towards the back and made sure you were out of sight from the house. Awkwardly, you held out your hand as Jimin continued to chill on your hand. "Okay, I think this spot is okay for you to transform-"

You didn't even get to finish your sentence as a puff of blue smoke erupted and you fell forward as his hand gripped onto yours. Both of you tumbled to the ground. "Ow." He said.

"Why did you decide to transform now?!" You suddenly said and lifted up your head to look at him.

His eyes were already staring right at you. "I thought you would have the brain to move your hand out of the way once I did."

His stare made you feel scrutinized. "Who thinks like that?" You replied, trying your best to not feel flustered.

"Only me apparently." He sat up and it caused you to shuffle off of him.

"What are you even doing here?" Your question rushed out of your mouth before you could think of anything else to speak.

"On the ground?" His sarcastic remark was his reply. You simply glared at him. "Oh you mean in your world? You should be more specific. But I just wanted to see how your world was different." He nonchalantly shrugged.

You were a bit suspicious of him. Jimin was... Jimin. If that made sense but in your head it did. Like if you can recall in Wonderland, Jimin tagged along for the ride and didn't have any motive. Well, now that you think about it, did he decide to visit and actually see how your world was?

"And what? Is it really that different?" You asked.

Jimin nodded. "Yes it is. At least you don't have annoying flowers here that comment on your every move." He grumbled.

That was definitely one thing you liked about your world; no annoying talking flowers.

"Though I must say," Jimin stared right at you. "There is a downside to your world." You waited for him to complain about his reason. "People don't look where they're going and almost stepped on me."

What...?

You blankly stared at him. Oh! He meant in his caterpillar form! "Well, why didn't you transform into a human?"

Jimin crossed his arms this time. "The damn wind made me transform into a caterpillar and I landed in the city. There were too many people around."

Ah it sort of makes sense. You think. The wind from when it practically threw you back home must have been too strong for Jimin in his caterpillar form and threw him far out. You nodded your head in understanding. "I see."

A silence enveloped the two of you and you had no idea what to do. Did you strike up a conversation again? Thankfully, Jimin broke the silence. "Were you going to visit Wonderland again? Not that I want you to but just wondering so I can mentally prepare myself."

You're not sure if you should be offended or not.

"Mentally prepare yourself? Am I that bad of a person?" You sent a glare over his way, ready to fight him.

"Only a little."

As you were about to go off on him, Jimin suddenly stood up and held out his hand. You glanced between his face and hand.

"Let's go." He stated.

"Go where?" You asked but still took his hand to which he helped you out.

"For a visit." He then trudged the area and you found yourselves back at the tree. The tree seemed to come alive once more, its branches starting to move but you guessed Jimin was tired of it. "Don't you even fucking dare." He still must be pissed at how he got sent far away.

The tree stopped moving and went back into its original place. Jimin led you to the rabbit hole and gave you a look to say, "are you ready?" You nodded and Jimin jumped. His hand gripped onto yours tightly as you fell down.

This time, you did not scream.

You landed on the mattress from before to see your clothes reverted back to the ones you wore when you first arrived. You followed Jimin to the table that held the piece of cake, the key and the bottle. Knowing what you had to do, you picked the items up and headed over to the door to unlock it. Jimin already transformed and went through the door you had opened. You stuffed the cake in your pocket and took a few sips from the bottle. It immediately shrunk you down to size to be able to fit through the door. Jimin easily crawled through the door and transformed back once he got outside.

When you went through the door, you took a bite and sip at the same time to get back to your original height. You envy Jimin a little for transforming. Once you returned to your original height, you looked towards Jimin. "Where do you think I should visit first?"

He nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders. You awkwardly stood there. Then what are you going to do?! Ugh, sometimes he frustrated you to the point where you wanted to shake him. "Geez, you're stubborn sometimes. I can't figure out why I like you." You muttered to yourself, a bit irritated with him.

Though maybe you should keep internal monologue to yourself. Or not?

"What did you say?" Jimin hesitantly asked, not sure if he heard you correctly. 4

Your eyes widened. "Nothing...?" You hoped you sounded convincing.

Jimin's cheeks flushed as he irritatedly snapped at you. "T-Then we'll just visit everyone!" He stormed away though he was equally flustered since you knew Jimin hardly stuttered. You still followed the scent of blueberries and smoke, having come to like its owner.