Chapter 15

You ignored him and continued on your journey. "You're not going to even acknowledge me?" Jimin called out. You continued walking and you heard a poof of smoke and all of a sudden, the blue caterpillar was now sitting on a different flowerbed that was ahead of you. "Oh no, did you lose your hearing? I can see why when you're surrounded by all of them. It's so sad." His voice was filled with sarcasm.

Nope, you're not talking to him today. You kept your mouth shut and continued on. Until he decided to stick out his leg. Fortunately, you managed to keep yourself standing upright but the poor teacup fell to the ground and shattered.

"Eh, it was ugly anyway." Jimin remarked, looking at the broken pieces.

"What is your problem?" You said it underneath your voice.

Jimin had the audacity to have a smirk across his face. "Sorry? Speak up, I can't hear you nag me about this."

"I asked what the fuck is your problem?!" You snapped and turned on him, eyes blazing with fury.

Jimin pointed to himself with his hookah. "Me? My problem? Why, I have no problem, it seems to be you."

Your anger got the best of you and you grabbed onto the hose of the hookah. "Me? I have the problem? You're the one who has been acting like a dick ever since I got here! You act all high and mighty with your forsaken hookah but you don't even help us out? How pathetic of you." You leaned in closer, trying to intimidate him. "Have you thought about why everyone is so angry? It's because of you! Maybe you could be fucking nice for once and stop acting like a thoughtless dick!"

You harshly tugged on the hookah which made it crash to the floor and you stormed off. The shards of the teacup punctured your shoes a little but you absolutely did not feel it thanks to your anger.

Jimin sat there quietly. He looked at his hookah and noticed that it was bent and a piece had broken off. Then his eyes trailed to the teacup that was broken and saw a little bit of blood against the pristine garden tiles. Ugh, he was acting like a dick, wasn't he? He ran a hand through his hair staring at the objects that laid on the floor.

Where was everyone? You walked into the castle to look for anyone. By now, you felt the pain of the shard you walked over. You didn't notice it before and now you could really feel it. You huffed and continued on your search. After walking (or hopping along the wall), you couldn't see anyone. You decided to give up and try to look for a first-aid kit. For a while, you did fine with the pain and looked everywhere. Seriously, you can't find anything! At this point, the pain was causing you discomfort.

You took a seat on one of the many available benches that littered the hallway. Seokjin had so many benches but you can't find a single first-aid kit?! That man had priorities, you guessed. You leaned backwards and looked up to the ceiling. It's okay, you're going to rest for a minute more and continue on your search.

"How far did you even walk?" The annoying voice returned.

Hell no. You felt your anger return and set your eyes on the caterpillar. You were about to get up and walk away but felt a pressure on your head to stay. You glared at him. Jimin placed a first-aid kit on the empty space next to you. Your eyes glanced at it and back to him.

"Look." Jimin started off. "Sorry if I act like a dick. In my mind, I think it's fun to mess with people. And honestly you're the first person to call out my bullshit."

You raised an eyebrow at him. "And what? You're telling me why?" You still didn't trust him at all.

Jimin looked away. "I would like to say I am..." He paused and took a deep breath. "Sorry."

You blinked in surprise. The Jimin who has been so rude, just apologized? You stared at him, wondering if this was some type of Wonderland trick playing with your mind. Jimin picked up on your confusion.

"Look," Jimin pinched the bridge of his nose. "This really isn't easy for me but I am sorry. You are right I have been a dick to you since the last Alice was also rude to me as well."

You soaked in the information. Alice being rude? Hm, maybe Jimin got on her nerves as well. But there's a side to every story so you're unsure how to feel. Maybe the last Alice was just plain mean. You don't know.

The look on his face right now, you could see that he regretted some of the things he said. "Alright, I'll accept your apology." You concluded your thoughts with the sentence. If he wanted to be nice, then you'll do the same.

Jimin looked a bit taken back but smiled. He should not do that. You were hit with a cute smile that almost broke you. It was cute and it made his eyes look so happy and cute. Damn it. It's like when you discovered Namjoon's dimple. To shake off your thoughts, you took the first-aid kit and opened it. Expecting the normal things in there, you were met with three large leaves, a pair of medical scissors and a jar filled with a pretty pink goo. What was this?

You think you must have looked stupid staring at the objects in there when Jimin cleared his throat. "You don't know what they are right?"

Wow, he was really trying to be nice since you would have thought he would say, "Look at this idiot."

"No." You admitted and picked up a large leaf. "Why are there leaves here?"

"Well, we use these leaves since they stretch easily and soak up a lot of blood." He picked it out of your hand to demonstrate the stretchiness. To your surprise, it stretched a lot. Jimin sighed and plucked the first-aid kit out of your hands. You knew it! He didn't have a change of heart! As you were about to tell him off, Jimin kneeled down and set the kit on the ground next to him. "If you kick me, I'll punch you back."

It's good to know that he had a little bit of the old self in there.

"I can do it myself." You said as Jimin took off your shoe.

He huffed. "You didn't look like you knew what you were to do with this." The shoe revealed your bloody sock. The once white sock now turned a red and pink color. Carefully, he took the sock off. Jimin examined the area in which your foot got injured and then suddenly yanked the shard out.

"Ow!" You cried out. You flinched from the pain. "Shouldn't you have used tweezers or something?!"

Jimin looked up at you confused. "Why tweezers? Usually when glass or ceramics break in our world, they only remain in chunks like these." He held up the shard to see it was all in one piece. Then he placed the shard to the side and grabbed the pink goo from before. You didn't notice that in the kit was a glove so he put that on and scooped some of the goo with the gloved hand. He was quick and smeared some of it on your wound.

You flinched from the sudden jolt of pain and tried to pull your leg back. Jimin made sure your foot stayed in place and cut the leaf in half with the scissors. He wrapped the stretchy leaf around your injury and then put everything away. "There."

You examined your foot. Huh, the leaf was strange. "Are you going back to the library?" Jimin asked and picked up the shard before you could step on it again.

"Yeah. We need to find a map at least."

"Stay here." Jimin walked off and left you alone. Well, at least you can say that you were awkward acquaintances.