Chapter 22

Namjoon decided that everyone was to leave in the early afternoon as he went to search for a pouch or vase to hold the water in. This left you stuck with the six people. "Can we eat now?" Yoongi mumbled. You left the old man's house and were heading back to the village. Namjoon went on ahead as the old man explained a couple of details about the guardians.

"I guess we can." You said. You think you're not going to eat happily with sandwiches and small foods like that.

Yoongi looked happy and let out a purr of approval. A cat's purr was the greatest thing in this universe. "C-Can you do that again?" You asked and Yoongi looked at you. The apples of his cheeks were flushing a light pink. He let out a small purr to which you patted his head. "Thanks." You smiled. Yoongi was now flustered even more.

"I can purr too Y/N!" Jungkook said in all his jealousy. He attempted to do it. It didn't come out quite right but you still gave him a little pat.

Taehyung snickered as Jimin rolled his eyes. "Rabbits can't even purr..." The caterpillar muttered underneath his breath but you heard it. He must be jealous that caterpillars can't purr.

Yoongi found a restaurant thanks to his nose. You sat down next to Jimin and Seokjin. You could tell that everyone was hungry once the waiter came around to place the food. Yeah, Yoongi immediately ordered the food he wanted as soon as he set foot into the restaurant. For once, no one argued as they all happily ate their food. You glanced around at the various plates on the table. It was going to cost a lot... wasn't it?

"No one brought money?" You wanted to bang your head on the table. You have been unlucky with this group, you swear. Everyone looked away from your question. You whipped your head at Seokjin. "You didn't even bring money? You're a king!"

Seokjin frowned. "Yes but I left it with Namjoon."

You think you're going to scream. "I'm done with everyone."

Jungkook gasped. "What does that mean?!"

Taehyung snickered and jumped in. "That means Y/N doesn't want to be with us anymore."

You would have thought it destroyed Jungkook's world. "What?!" He whipped his head towards you. "Is that true?! I'll get money!"

"You can't even leave." Hoseok said. He glanced towards where the manager of the place was watching everyone like a hawk. You would have thought that Hoseok would at least have some but no. He said that he doesn't deal with finances.

So now you're stuck here until Namjoon stops by. Which might be never since you doubt that he knows where everyone is.

"I can't believe I'm stuck here with everyone." Yoongi's ears were now flattened against his head.

"Who's the one that ordered all this food?" Jimin shot back. He glared at the cat.

Yoongi flipped him off in response.

Then a miracle happened. Namjoon walked in and he spotted everyone. "Why is everyone sulking?"

"Namjoon! You're my savior!" You jumped up in happiness. You'll be free at last! Jungkook sent a glare to Namjoon who was so confused. Everyone else cheered.

"Please tell me what's going on. I'm confused." He took a step back.

"Don't leave!" Hoseok stopped him.

Surprisingly, Taehyung had the thought to tell him why not to leave. Everyone didn't think about it. "It feels like I have seven children." Namjoon paid the bill. You glared at him. "I mean six children and a hero."