Chapter 19

Namjoon kept his distance away from Seokjin who was glaring at him the entire time. Yeah, Seokjin was still a bit pissed off at Namjoon.

After Namjoon left you to defend yourself, Seokjin walked into the room. His eyes glanced at the empty pedestal behind you and then to the broken pieces in your hands. You two stared at one another for a long time. "It was Namjoon!" You pointed to the area where Namjoon disappeared through. Your dumb ass didn't think it through and the pieces in your hand fell to the ground.

Seokjin sighed. "I knew it. That vase was grounded to the pedestal!"

Then the vase couldn't have moved from the pedestal... How did Namjoon manage to do that?! You were slightly impressed yet confused. You're not sure how and what he did... You could only offer to help to fix the vase even though it wasn't your fault. The only thing you know is that you're going to fight Namjoon later.

Seokjin shook his head. "No, I couldn't possibly make you fix Namjoon's messes. There's a reason why I always keep these when he visits." He went off to one side of the room and pulled back the curtain. Behind it was a tall door and when he opened it, the reveal was hundreds of bottles with a gold color.

"What are these?" You asked as he picked one up.

The King came back to where you were and popped open the cork. It made a sizzling sound like it was a champagne bottle. "It is for when Namjoon breaks anything." He poured the mysterious liquid onto the broken pieces. All of a sudden, the broken pieces were floating and putting themselves back together! You watched in amazement as the formed pieces were now slowly making their way onto the pedestal. Wonderland had amazing stuff, you thought as the pieces fit themselves snugly against each other.

Then a thought crossed your mind. Why did Seokjin have so many bottles? And how much did Namjoon break things in his castle?!

"Does... Namjoon break a lot of stuff?" You had to ask him. Curiosity was killing you. 

He simply let out a sigh and popped the cork back onto the bottle. There was still some of the gold liquid in the bottle. "You don't even know how many times." Seokjin looked so defeated. He went back to the side of the room to put the bottle back in with its many clones. "If Namjoon had stayed for another week, half of these bottles would be gone."

Your eyes widened at the information. "Really?" No way, that couldn't be true...

"Sadly it is." He pulled the curtain back to its original position. "Thank you for not breaking anything."

You couldn't help but chuckle. "No problem."

"What were you doing here in the middle of the night?" Seokjin questioned. 

"Oh yeah. I was going to get some water." 

"Can I join you? Then we can find Namjoon." Although his question sounded so friendly and nice towards you, it held a threatening tone when he talked about Namjoon. 

You nodded at his request and as soon as you got your water, you joined Seokjin for the night as his search for Namjoon continued. You'll sleep later when you finished.

"Wait." Yoongi glowered at Seokjin. "Why are there only five horses?"

Seokjin looked at his own horse that someone brought. "Don't you usually travel by teleporting or something?" He looked at the Cheshire cat and the blue caterpillar.

"It takes up a lot of energy." Jimin spoke while Yoongi nodded along in agreement. You think this is one of the rare times where they agree.

The King looked confused by his statement. "Since when?" The two of them glared at Seokjin in sync. It was a little scary to see. The three were in some awkward stand-off and then Seokjin sighed. "Ugh fine then!" He ordered for someone to get two more horses. There now it looks like the journey is finally beginning!

You let out a small yawn. The search for Namjoon was fun as Seokjin pointed out anything that Namjoon broke in his castle. When you had finished your glass of water, you went to bed as Seokjin kept on his hunt. You don't think he found him.

This time, you're riding with Hoseok and he helped you get on. Namjoon was going to lead the way. From here, you could tell that he was a bit tense and you could probably guess it's from last night. You glanced over to see Seokjin practically burning a hole through him. Yep, he was.

Yay, you couldn't wait for this adventure ahead of you...

It's been about two hours now and now Jimin managed to piss the rabbit off. Seriously, you wonder how you're going to survive. That was because Jungkook was keeping his horse close to Hoseok and Jimin decided to make a teasing comment. Then Jungkook glared at him and started picking a fight with him.

"Why am I here?" Yoongi asked out loud in an annoyed manner. Clearly he was also not a fan of this bickering.

"No one asked you to be here." Jungkook responded. He aimed some of his anger at the Cheshire cat.

"And no one asked for you to be such a dick." Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

"Why." You sighed. It didn't even come out like a question.

Jimin snickered to himself and Taehyung was now telling Jungkook, "I think you got roasted there. Is that what people on the internet call it?"

"What?" Jungkook responded, obviously confused.

"What."

Jungkook gave him a weird look then went back to sizzling in anger. Hoseok, Seokjin, Namjoon and you all ignored it. Except Seokjin who was still glaring at Namjoon. At this rate, you believe you're not getting anywhere close to the destination. The fight continued on and then the horses came to a stop. There was a small river and on top of it was a narrow bridge.

"One at a time." Hoseok said and urged the horse forward. To you, the bridge felt a bit unstable but you're not sure... The horse suddenly stopped and pinned its ears down. Hoseok tried to coax the horse forward but the animal wouldn't budge. You had a bad feeling about this...

Suddenly, the horse jerked forward and dashed across the bridge. Then you realized why the horse stopped.

A loud rumble came from underneath the bridge. Everyone froze as something peaked out. It looked like one of the many creatures who have been attacking you. Though this one was bigger than the rest. Its large head swayed from side to side, trying to see what disturbed its sleep. The creature then ducked back under the bridge. It most likely didn't see you. You could hear a loud thud from the creature before it went silent.

How is everyone supposed to get across? You wondered until Namjoon tried his best to yell but make it quiet so he wouldn't wake up the monster. "We're going around!"

"We're going to try and meet them at another location." Hoseok urged the horse forward, walking side by side with the river. "There's another bridge and hopefully this one doesn't have a monster like that." He explained.

"Is it hard to kill?" You asked since you thought Jungkook would be the first to leap off his horse and rush at it.

"A bit. It's better to leave it alone unless we want that thing to go on a rampage." He turned the horse a little as now the land besides the river turned into giant cliffs. At this rate, it's going to be a while before you reach the place with the magic rock.