Chapter 18

Hoseok sheepishly smiled. "Yeah, we hate those things too."

You vented to Hoseok about why Wonderland had to have those weird bug things. He wasn't sure either but agreed that they were the worse ones. Here you were eating lunch and Jungkook was still nowhere to be seen. Seokjin was a bit pissed off and sat down at the table. "He's going to come once he smells food."

And he was sort of right.

It was halfway through the meal when a paranoid Jungkook entered the room carrying the book that housed the giant insect. He was wary of Seokjin and made sure to stay as far away from him as possible. "Can I get a plate if I give you this book?" He offered.

Seokjin raised his eyebrow. "Why? Does it have another bug in it?" You were getting ready to start running for your life if it did have one.

"No. It actually has a map."

Everyone's head whipped towards Jungkook so fast you thought you heard their necks pop. "A map?" Namjoon stood up. "Give it to me."

Jungkook held it closer to him. "Give me a plate."

Besides you Hoseok rolled his eyes and quickly served a plate. He handed it to Jungkook who eagerly traded the book away. You all gathered around Hoseok who opened it and started to flip through the pages. At last, there was a map in the middle of the book. Once it was shown, sparkles appeared and the page automatically jumped out and revealed itself to be a large page. The size was similar to one of a poster.

You blinked twice, thinking you saw the trees and rivers on the map sway. But you weren't hallucinating. The rivers and lakes were shimmering and the trees were swaying with the wind. Faintly, you could hear the water crashing against each other and the wind howling. You were stunned that the map was kind of alive.

"Did we leave the other book in the library?" Namjoon asked and everyone went quiet. "Okay, we're going to the library then." Everyone got up and headed back to the library. Jungkook huffed but managed to stuff some food in his mouth and carried his plate with him.

Jimin trailed a bit behind the group until he was walking beside you. "Do you have any idea on how you're stopping this whole thing?"

"Not really." You admitted to him.

He gave you an odd glance. "Really? You've been chosen but you don't know how to save our world?"

"I told you before in the forest that I was looking for someone to save Wonderland."

"So, we're kind of fucked?"

"Uh I wouldn't say that... but most likely." You couldn't really lie since Jimin seemed like an honest person. Only when he wasn't being rude.

He laughed. "At least you're honest."

You didn't say anything else but responded by shrugging your shoulders to make it seem cool. Were you? You're not sure. Finally, you reached the library and Namjoon picked up the single book that had some sort of clue. He flipped through the pages filled with drawings and landed on one. This particular drawing had part of the map drawn with a star dotting where this magic rock would be.

"I think this may be our only option." Namjoon said. He laid the book open next to the map where it was exactly the same.

"You're resting our fate," Yoongi began. "On a magic rock?"

"When you put it like that." Namjoon slightly glared at the Cheshire cat. "But yes I am. Let's get ready so we can leave tomorrow." He said it to you, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung.

Seokjin frowned at that. "I want to go too!" The other remaining animals nodded at his suggestion. "Let's all go together okay?"

You could already feel how chaotic it was going to be with all of them.