j.hs

The half painted rose stood out from the rest. Maybe because it was something iconic in almost every Wonderland story? Or maybe how the story changed for the twins? Was it just because of Hoseok...?

Agh, what are you thinking?! You shook your head like it repelled the thoughts away. Your mother looked at you in worry. "Are you okay?" She was concerned.

"I'm okay. Though I felt a bug on me." You awkwardly smiled at her. You can't just tell her that you were thinking of someone! When you had returned home from gathering your things at the tree, you had told her about the other world. You couldn't help it and the thought of her discovering it didn't cross your mind. Eh, she probably wouldn't believe you anyways.

You bit the inside of your cheek. You did say you would visit and today was a relaxing day where there was nothing of importance going on. Getting up from the couch, you headed back upstairs and grabbed the backpack you had. Quickly, you headed downstairs. "I'm going to go read."

Your mother replied with a be safe and off you went. Once you came up to your usual reading spot, you continued onwards. Okay, it should be around here somewhere... You followed the trail of when you first chased Jungkook and then you spotted it! With excitement in your bones, you hurried to the rabbit hole, you dropped your backpack off.

In the corner of your eye, you could see the tree's branches start to move. You huffed at it. "Don't throw me down. I'm actually wanting to visit Wonderland." The tree froze and one of its branches moved up and down. Was that its way of saying... okay? Eh probably. You crept closer to the rabbit hole and took a deep breath. All you have to do is jump! How hard is that?

Here you go.

You jumped and the same familiar feeling as when you were first thrown down here rose up again. This time you did not scream but felt like you were on a rollercoaster. Then you landed on the soft mattress. Logically, jumping from a high height, you should break a few bones but you guess Wonderland wants you to be able to function.

Quickly, you got up to see that the outfit you wore from before was now on you again. At least it was familiar. The cake and bottle sat in the same place and looked brand new. You wonder if Wonderland magically places them there. Wait, of course it had to be. Unless there's someone in the room who replaces them. You don't know and you're not sure why you're questioning it.

You headed to the table and picked the two items up. Alright, you remember what to do! You also grabbed the key and headed to the tiny door. Unlocking it, you took a quick peek to see that the world was still the same as you left it. Then you took a sip from the drink and shrunk down to about the height of the small door.

You went through it and once outside, you took a sip and a bite at the same time. It caused you to return to your normal height. Alright, now you just have to head back to the Kingdom of Hearts... it should be an okay task, right? You took a look at the forest. Oh. You remember.

On your first day, you got lost in the forest!

Should you try calling out for Yoongi? Maybe Jimin? They had to still reside in the forest somewhere. Though the bigger question is... where?

As you tried to figure out a plan, a voice spoke up. "Oh? Is that you Y/N?"

Startled, you turned to the source. It was the person you've been looking for! With excitement, you ran up to him and hugged him. He froze from the contact and you felt it. "I'm sorry!" You immediately pulled back.

Hoseok awkwardly chuckled. "Ah, it's okay! I was a little surprised." He averted his gaze for a moment. Then he quickly looked back at you with a surprised look on his face. "What are you doing here in Wonderland?"

Do you tell him the real reason? Wait no. That sounds like a bad idea.

"I just wanted to visit!" You lied, putting on a smile that you hoped wasn't fake. "It's been a while and I wanted to see how you - I mean everyone was doing!" You slipped up. Good job. You thought.

Though Hoseok either didn't catch your mistake or ignored it completely. "That makes sense! I can show you to the castle if you would like." He smiled.

"Sure, let's go!"

Hoseok started to lead you through the forest but something popped up in your mind. What was Hoseok doing out here in the forest? You stared at his back, your mind racing to think of various possibilities. Did he have a connection with the cake and bottle? It could be. Did he want to take a walk? It was far from the castle...

Being too absorbed in your thoughts, you didn't realize that Hoseok stopped. You crashed into his back, your nose taking most of the brute force.

Quickly, Hoseok turned in shock with a worried expression on his face. "Are you okay?" His hands came up to examine your face.

"I think I'm okay- ow!" You started to say and when Hoseok touched your nose, a shot of pain rose. How hard did you hit your nose? Or what was Hoseok's back made of?

"You're not okay. I'm sorry for not warning you to stop earlier." He looked over his shoulder for whatever it was that made him stop. "I saw some of the flowers ahead were sleeping and I was going to suggest going a different way."

His consideration shot a Cupid's arrow to your heart. If you recall all the things he's done for you, you're sure you'll be in a puddle. But you can't since his finger lightly brushed your nose and that sent more pain. Yep, later you can recall all the moments. For now, you'll wince at the pain.

"Sh, let's try to be quiet and we'll get you healed up when we're at the castle okay? I don't have a first-aid kit with me." Hoseok whispered. You simply nodded and let Hoseok take your hand to guide you away from the flowers.

You're not sure why the trip to the castle was shorter than the first time you had arrived. So you asked Hoseok about that.

"Oh, I take the shortcuts. I'm surprised you didn't notice!" He laughed.

Hm, you guess that you didn't notice. Or maybe where the Mad Hatter is in a different area? You continued to follow Hoseok into the castle and take you up a flight of stairs. You don't think you've been in this area before. He led you down the hallway and opened the door to a bedroom.

"I'll be right back." Hoseok made you sit on the bed and disappeared out of the room.

You looked around and spotted the few clues that pointed to this bedroom being Hoseok's bedroom. Against one of the walls, you saw pictures of himself and his sister that he mentioned who was traveling. There were even some postcards from her travels. You ripped your attention away as Hoseok came back in. He brought of what looked to be a band-aid.

"I don't think your nose is broken but just in case, this will help." He ripped it open and with steady hands, stuck the band-aid looking object onto your nose. Immediately, you felt it warm up and soak into your nose. It was a strange feeling.

As you looked at Hoseok, you were reminded of what he was doing in the forest. Should you bring it up?

"Something wrong?" Hoseok asked.

"No, but I was wondering..." You stared at him. "What were you doing in the forest? It's a long way from the castle.

He looked at you for a moment and there was a look you couldn't identify. "Um, well," He scratched the back of his neck. "Would it be alright to say that I wanted to see you?"

Do you hear that? It's the sound of your heart exploding.

"R-Really?" You looked at him in shock and happiness. He nodded and after getting your confirmation, you gave him a hug. "I wanted to see you too."

You felt him put his arms around you. "Well, it looks like we have to start making more visits, don't we?" He pulled you back a little to see you. "Who else is going to take care of you?" He booped your nose to which you scrunched it up from the slight tingle of pain.

He was a tease.