Chapter 14

The morning started off super great. Totally great. You wonder why it did. Sadly, you looked at the pile of books that were now knocked over. Yoongi and Jungkook were the culprits as evident by the pile of fallen piles of books that were on top of them. Immediately both of them pointed at each other and said "it was him!" You could see Seokjin was trying to hold in his anger as the tips of his ears were starting to turn red. Hm, how did this happen...? Oh yeah, you remember.

You closed another book that didn't have any hint or a map. You stretched and stood up to hopefully take a little walk around the library. Ever since you came here, you've been trying to find any type of hint and never really got to look around the castle. As you came to a great window, you took a look outside. There the snow still covered everything as if it didn't want you to see what was beneath it. Surprisingly, flowers were still in bloom and from here, you could see a great marble fountain still sprouting water. Perhaps on your next break, you'll take a walk through the garden.

"Are you tired?" A voice asked.

In the reflection, you could see Taehyung's hat. "A little." You replied truthfully.

"Then I'll make some tea! We can have it in the garden!" Before you could say anything, you heard his footsteps run away. You turned around to see he was gone. Oh well. So you sat down on one of the plushy couches and rested your eyes. All those words made you dizzy. You got startled when you felt another weight sit down next to you.

Opening your eyes, you realized it was just Yoongi. "Tired too?" Yoongi nodded and he stretched, his movements reminding you of a cat. Wait, he was a cat. All of a sudden, in a fluid motion, he turned to lay down.

Now, Yoongi rested his head on your lap. "Pet me." He demanded. You were a bit stunned at his request.

Suddenly, a Jungkook appeared out of nowhere and landed on Yoongi. The poor Cheshire cat grunted in pain. "Oh, pet me too!" He grinned.

"Get the fuck off!" Yoongi growled out as he tried to get the rabbit off of him. "You're too heavy!"

Jungkook looked down, his glasses slipping a bit. "No."

You looked at them with no expression whatsoever. The two animals glared at each other in fury. Then Taehyung strolled into the room and came close to you. He looked at the scene and then whispered to you. "Hey, Y/N... Did you know there's animals fighting on you?"

"Wow. Thanks. I didn't know that." You replied back with a hint of sarcasm in your voice.

"You're welcome." Taehyung replied as he watched you push Yoongi off and he took Jungkook down with him. They hit the table and the pile of books came crashing down. Some of them landed on the pair. He watched with a bit of amusement as the animals complained a bit from the fall. He could also see Seokjin trying to hold in his anger.

"Oh!" Taehyung clapped his hands together. "That's right! Y/N, I came to ask if you were ready to drink my tea."

"Sure." You responded and got up. Both animals immediately whined.

"Why won't you pet my head, please?" Jungkook pouted once more, going into his ultimate move of puppy dog eyes.

Meanwhile, Yoongi glared at the Hatter. "You little fucker. What the fuck do you think you're fucking doing?"

Taehyung smiled a bit. "Geez, I know that the warning was there from the beginning that this story was going to be filled with swear words, but calm down there Yoongi."

Everyone looked at him with obvious confused expressions. "What?"

"What."

You shrugged off his comment again and followed Taehyung out to the garden. Outside, you would think that it would be cold considering there was snow but it honestly felt like spring weather. "Why isn't it cold?" You asked out of curiosity.

Taehyung, who was walking ahead of you, paused and turned around. "I'm not sure but snow always stays here no matter if it's winter or summer. Isn't that weird?"

"Yeah it is." You accepted it as something from Wonderland. Then all of a sudden, Taehyung grabbed your hand and continued to lead you to where he set up a table full of small pastries and tea. He sat you down in a chair and then right next to you.

"Let me serve!" He happily placed a cup right down in front of you and grabbed the teapot. Then with such grace, he poured it into your cup. You took a sip from it and relished in the delicious taste. "Wow, this is really good."

"Thanks, after all I'm a master of making tea." Taehyung soaked in the compliment with a smrik playing on his lips.

You should never give him a compliment, you remind yourself. For a while, you enjoyed the quietness. It was a different atmosphere from the one inside where it was tense and stressful. Here, it was relaxing and calm. For once, you were reminded of your life. Sitting outside with a book in hand, munching away at snacks and enjoying the scenery.

"You don't really like Wonderland here, huh?" Taehyung spoke up.

You were startled and quickly looked at him. "What?"

Taehyung sent a knowing grin your way. "I've seen that you've been a little weirded by some things here."

You paused for a moment. Did he mean all the weird things going on? "Well with everything here, I guess so." You admitted. Honestly though without all these weird things around, you would probably still be weirded out anyways.

Taehyung laughed a little. "I knew it. Yoongi told me how you were ready to kill one of those flowers."

"Yoongi told you?" You wonder if he was talking behind your back.

"Yes!" He flashed a smile at you. "He likes you and that's rare for him."

Huh, you didn't expect the grumpy Cheshire cat to like you. Busy in your thoughts, you didn't realize Taehyung leaned forward and booped your nose. "What are you thinking? Oh?" A devious smile now appeared. "Are you going to go and confess that you like him?"

You could feel your face warm up. "W-What do you mean?! I don't like anyone!" You tried to reply confidently.

Taehyung snickered. "Then, do you want to confess to me or do you want me to do it?"

Oh no, there goes your brain short-circuiting. You blankly stared at him like he had grown two heads. What do you say? This never happened in the original book! What do you do?! You were about to say anything but Taehyung beat you to it.

"Well, I'll try again later." He got up and held the teapot in his hands. "See you!" He blew you a kiss and headed back to the castle.

You sat there, trying to process what happened. No... Taehyung was messing with you... Yeah, that's right. Taehyung was messing with you! That had to be it! Confident in your answer, you chugged the rest of the refreshing tea. Then you gathered up the teacup and were about to walk back into the castle when you heard a familiar laugh. There, sitting on the edge of the flower bed with a hookah in hand was Jimin.

Oh great