Chapter 5

You were in amazement of the room. Grand white columns everywhere, a classic checkerboard floor and a red rug running right down the middle of the room. There were tall windows that let the sunlight seep in.

Hoseok continued to tug you two along right down the middle of the rug and then came to a stop. All this time, Taehyung remained quiet. You glanced off to the side to see someone who you never thought you would see for the rest of the trip.

Jungkook was staring right at you with huge wide eyes like he didn't believe that you were there. And you were so tempted to flip him off.

"Here are some prisoners, King." Hoseok said and dropped the chains. He went off to go join Jungkook.

Upon the throne was a guy. His head was propped in his hand as he stared down at you. His clothes were extravagant. A checkerboard cape with dark red clothes, a black sword hanging from his hip. On top of his bright red hair was a gold crown with red jewels around it. "State your business."

Taehyung was the first to speak up. "I have no idea why I'm here."

The King narrowed his eyes. "Really Taehyung? You know why you're here. You stole all of my cups and plates! They were expensive."

You only kept quiet, slightly amused by Taehyung's crime.

Taehyung sheepishly smiled. "I couldn't resist... It was for my tea party and I even invited you too! It's not my fault that you didn't want to come."

"No you didn't! You just stole all of my fucking plates! Seriously, I've been eating off the table." The King responded and sighed. Then his fierce eyes landed on you. "And who the fuck are you?" Yep, he was just angry all around. 

"My name's Y/N," You may have been slightly intimidated by the man with his aura of authority. He'll probably chop your head off with one wrong move. "And I've been told to save Wonderland."

The man's eyes widened. "Oh shit."

You confusingly stared at him.

Then he gracefully stood up and rushed down the steps to meet you. Not before he stumbled on the last step and landed on you.

"Ow." Your head luckily hit the rug.

"Namjoon, you could have killed her and then we'll all be killed!" Hoseok yelled from the side while Jungkook was holding his laughter in.

"I'm sorry!" The king, whose name was Namjoon, quickly got up. He held out a hand to which you accepted (despite being handcuffed still) and you stood up.

The King of Hearts flushed red. "I'm really sorry, I was just excited and tripped."

"Uh, are you always this clumsy?"

He could only shrug his shoulders while Jungkook yelled out from across the room. "What about earlier? You literally fell from swinging the hammer!"

"It's called a mallet!" The King shouted back. "And it was my first time too!"

Jungkook only kept laughing and Hoseok joined in on his laughter. Taehyung let out a little chuckle and now Namjoon was completely flushed red.

Namjoon shook his head and then took your handcuffs in his hands. He then swiped the ring of one the cuffs and they suddenly dropped from your hands. You immediately started to rub your wrists.

"Thanks." You said.

"No problem." Namjoon smiled and that caused a dimple to form.

What. He has a dimple. Holy sh-

"What about me?" Taehyung whined, grabbing your attention.

"No." Namjoon replied. "You stole all my plates and cups. You need to be sent to the dungeon."

"Wait!" You said. "Um, he's my friend...." Why were you doing this?

Namjoon stared at you for a while to debate the idea in his head. "Fine. But if he steals another one of my cups or plates, I'm sending him to the dungeon." He did the same thing with Taehyung's cuff.

Taehyung grinned where his smile became sort of a rectangular shape. "Thanks!" Then he happily hugged you. "Thank you Y/N!"

"Uh, yeah sure." You awkwardly patted his arm. Then he let go.

Namjoon cleared his throat. "So, how are you going to save Wonderland if you don't mind me asking?"

"I don't know." Then you set your eyes on the rabbit with a glare. "Some rabbit led me to a hole which the tree threw me in and now I'm here. All he told me to do was save Wonderland."

Namjoon followed your gaze to Jungkook, whose ears were drooping and he was slightly hiding behind Hoseok. "Wow." The King said in disbelief. "You didn't even tell her how?"

"Um... no!" One of his black ears twitched. "My watch was ringing and I had to be here for your game, remember?"

Namjoon could only sigh and turned back to you. "Have you met anyone else that told you what to do so far?"

You recalled the Cheshire cat and caterpillar. "Well, I met a cat and caterpillar that told me to go to the White King's castle?"

"Oh! You know Yoongi and Jimin?" Hoseok skipped over happily to you. "I didn't know you were friends!"

"I guess?" You could definitely not call that vaping caterpillar a friend. Yoongi? Sure, he could be an acquaintance.

The Red King nodded. "We can take you tomorrow to his kingdom. After all, the sun is setting and it's too dangerous to go at night. I can offer you a room."

You glanced outside to see that the sun was setting. Did you not notice it earlier? Or were you too busy dealing with all of them?

"Um, I think we can stay the night..." You didn't even want to find out what other creatures were at night. If this place was crazy during the day, you were slightly afraid to see it at night.

Namjoon had a room prepared for you. It was comfortable. Just kidding.

Everything was very fancy. You reflected back on your small bed, quaint dresser and your small closet. Here was a king sized bed, a walk-in closet and a large vanity. In one corner of the room was a trifold of mirrors and there were large windows that overlooked the garden. 

The garden was large. You could see that Hoseok managed to paint some of the rose bushes, but there was still a lot more to do.

You're hoping that your mom isn't too worried about you. You've been gone for a few hours now. Firstly, in order to get back home, you needed to save Wonderland. How the hell were you supposed to do that?