Chapter 12

Your eyes were immediately drawn to the voice. He was regal. The way he carried himself was almost intimidating. You were a bit surprised to see some color on his outfit. It was mainly a pretty light blue color with white flecks and dark blue cape that hung around his shoulders. Well damn. If you thought some people were pretty, the White King was by far the most beautiful thing you saw. His hair was jet black and lips were pretty like a pink rose. Wait, why are you thinking this?! You blanked out as he walked closer to the throne although he paused.

His dark eyes landed upon Namjoon though he did give you a glance. He took a step forward, his white suit almost blending in with the interior. "And what business may the Red King have in my kingdom?" He glared.

Namjoon pointed to you. "She's apparently going to save Wonderland."

"Oh. Alright I guess." The White King replied and strode over to you. Well, he wasn't quick to dismiss you. His eyes scanned you up and down. "I thought it was supposed to be Alice?"

Namjoon shrugged, not knowing as well.

"Yeah I don't know either." You said, already tired of hearing Alice.

The White King smiled. "Well, it looks like you're saving Wonderland." He took your hand in his and kissed the top of your hand.

How... royal? Gentlemanly? You just stared at him with no words.

"Seokjin, just tell how Y/N is supposed to save us. Save that for later." Namjoon said in a bit of an annoyed manner.

Seokjin pulled away. "Alright, alright." Then to you. "Follow me everyone!" He turned around, his cape almost hitting you. As the group were walking down a long hallway, gray wisps of smoke appeared. It looked kind of familiar...

The all too familiar guy stared at all of you. "Fucking finally. I remembered how to get here."

"How would you forget my glorious kingdom? We literally had a party here like three weeks ago." Seokjin complained.

Yoongi shrugged. "Apparently your glorious kingdom wasn't enough for me to remember it."

Before Seokjin could go on a rant, Namjoon looked over at him. "So, why are you even here?"

Yoongi floated his way over to you. "'Cause, Y/N might need my help." Then narrowed his eyes at you. "And you left me with the vaping caterpillar! He was so annoying!"

"You guys continued fighting!" You shot back. You still remember that annoying insect. Ugh, now your blood boiled at the thought of him.

Yoongi's ears flattened against his head. "Alright you have a point, but still."

"Are we still saving our world or not?" Namjoon questioned. He looked to be the only one caring about saving the world.

"Honestly at this point, I could care less." Yoongi replied.

Then Jungkook with his sarcastic mouth (or jealousy) spoke up. "Isn't it I couldn't care less? That means you kind of care if you say that."

Yoongi glared at him. "Do you think I majored in English?"

Jungkook stared at him. "Majored? What's majored?"

"And you have the audacity to correct me when you don't know what that means?!" Yoongi's ears flattened against his head though this time his tail also started whipping violently.

Taehyung laughed and patted Jungkook's back. "Our poor bunny doesn't know the human world that much does he?"

"Y-Yes I do!" This time, Jungkook's ears fell flat and his face flushed a bit with embarrassment. "I know some things and that is one of them!"

"Everyone, quiet!" Hoseok shouted a bit and the tone in his voice told that he was serious. At least that calms everyone down. Seokjin continued on the tour with Yoongi floating above everyone. Then the group came to a large set of doors that Seokjin opened. Inside was a large library with hundreds of books. The interior followed the same pattern of white bookcases, fluffy blue pillows and the splashes of colors came from the spines of books.

"And here we are." Seokjin looked so proud of his library.

Namjoon nodded in satisfaction. "Ah you must have some type of records in here, I assume?" Seokjin nodded to his questions. "Which books contain them?"

Seokjin flashed a grin. "That's why we're here. I'm not sure which books have them."

Your heart just dropped. He didn't know... which books had the records?! You worriedly glanced at the high bookshelves out in the open and on the walls. There's so many books...

"I feel like strangling you." Namjoon declared and Yoongi readily agreed.

Seokjin huffed. "How rude. But let's get to researching then!"

"Huh? I remembered that I have something that's very important to do." Taehyung announced and you shot him a glare. He flashed a mischievous grin before Hoseok grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"No. You're helping us, Taehyung." Hoseok said with malice laced in his voice. Taehyung looked defeated as he got dragged to a random corner of the library.

You felt a tug on your shoulder and when you turned to look to see who it was. "Can we look together Y/N?" His rabbit ears began to flop and you panicked at those puppy eyes. You're not agreeing to anything else!

"Namjoon! Let me help you!" You made a break for it.

Jungkook watched you go. Yoongi appeared next to him. "You're stuck with me or the Seokjin. Your choice."

Jungkook's eyes flickered between both of them and scrunched up his nose. "None. I'm doing this by myself." Then he walked away as Yoongi cursed the rabbit under his breath. Yoongi flipped him off as he did so and Seokjin was highly offended. Nonetheless, everyone got to work, hoping to find some information on whatever was happening in Wonderland.

You're not sure how long you've been here but you could feel your mind start to become heavy. The words on the pages were starting to blur together. No one had found anything. Not even a hint. When you had asked Seokjin if he started going through the books when everything started, he simply replied, "No. I kind of forgot about it."

You were ready to fight right then and there. How could he not notice everything?! You were defeated and slumped against the chair you were in. Yoongi gave up a long time ago and is now taking a nap. The only diligent ones were Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook. "I still can't find anything." Namjoon returned with another pile of books. "Are you sure there's records in here?"

"They have to be." Seokjin put down the book in his hand. "My family usually don't have records stored away in another part of the castle. They should be here."

"And you don't even know where they are?" Hoseok interjected.

Seokjin shook his head. "No, remember there was a fire? Everything was reorganized and reconstructed."

Everyone looked defeated although Hoseok looked like he was ready to tear every single book from its place in a rage of fury. Seokjin then stood up. "Well, why don't we eat dinner?"

On cue, you could feel yourself become hungry. You agreed and you woke up Yoongi. He blinked, trying to get rid of the sleep from his eyes. He looked around the room. "Did we find it?"

"Nope. It's time to eat." You could even hear the disappointment in your voice. Yoongi cursed under his breath but still got up. You followed the rest of the group to the dining room where Seokjin looked so proud. It's definitely going to take a while before you find any sort of clue.