Chapter 4

You don't know how much time has passed. All you know is that you were still stuck in this fucking forest. "How the fuck do I get out of here?" You growled out. Annoyed, tired and angry were your three friends.

Seriously. It may have been an hour or two. Throughout all that time there were loud rumbles and cracks that echoed around. You'll worry about that later but your main concern was finding a way out.

"I'm so tired." You said and looked down at the ground. There was a lone flower swaying to some imaginary music. "You know the way out of here?" You asked it. The flower continued to sway and suddenly pointed one of its leaves in a direction. Well, maybe it was a way out. If not, you were coming back and stomping on it.

"Thanks." You said and walked in the direction. Maybe it was hope in your eyes but you saw an area that had no trees surrounding it. Taking your chance of an illusion, you started to run and burst out into the open field.

"Fuck yes!" You screamed. "I'm finally free!"

A loud tea whistle broke you out of your celebration. Jumping a bit, you turned around to see a long table filled with desserts, plates and utensils. There were odd chairs everywhere, ranging from tall to short or whatever.

"Don't tell me..." You walked a little bit closer to the table and looked at all the things on it. "This supposed to be where the Mad Hatter is?"

"Who's the Mad Hatter?" A really deep voice questioned.

Surprised, you turned around quickly to be met with a guy. He was wearing a large, green hat on the top of his head. There were little peaks of dark red hair that contrasted and immediately caught your attention. His dark eyes were looking all over you.

"Uh, it's you?"

The guy in front of you shrugged. "I don't know who that is." Then a smile appeared on his face. "Oh, you're Alice! Are you here to join me for my tea party?"

He ran over to you in a flash and grabbed your hands. "C'mon, sit, sit!" He pulled you along to the end of the table. He pushed you down into a chair and then he sat at the head of the table.

"My name is not Alice! It's Y/N!"

"Oh." He looked at your face really closely. "Yeah, you're not Alice. But since this is our first time meeting, my name's Taehyung!"

Now that you sort of knew who he was, you noticed the maroon colored jacket he was wearing and the white shirt underneath. Ok, he's gotta be the Mad Hatter... He's sort of wearing what he would wear... You thought to yourself and then looked at the empty table.

"Isn't there supposed to be a rabbit and mouse?" You asked, terribly confused.

"Yeah, but there's not enough members for that so we gotta stick with this."

"What?"

"What."

You brushed off the weird statement and got straight to your point. "Look, can you tell me where the White King's castle is?"

Taehyung hummed as he grabbed a teapot and poured some tea into a chipped cup. "Who?"

"The White King!" You exclaimed.

He pushed the chipped cup towards you. "Why though? My tea parties are obviously better!"

"I don't know! I was told to go there to save Wonderland!"

He was currently pouring his own tea into his own cup when he looked at you with a shocked face. "You're supposed to save Wonderland?"

"That's what I keep being told to do!" You inwardly beat yourself up. You promised the puppy dog Jungkook. Why did I even agree?