j.jk

Your eyes lifted up to look at the cloudy sky. All this past week, it's been raining and you thought that this was the week you were going to visit. The rain has stopped you a couple of times due to the mud it has created and you were worried that you were going to slip and be caked in mud. (You swear that if Jimin saw you, you know that he's going to laugh at you!) It was best if the rain stopped for now then you're definitely going to visit Wonderland!

So for now, you're going to stay inside until the rain lets up.

You sipped on some warm tea as you decided to reread Alice in Wonderland. Alright, it was mostly because you wanted to see how much different your journey was compared to the book. You took a couple of notes on how the characters acted differently and what scenes happened. Halfway through, the pages of your notebook were filled.

Hm, so a few similarities yet different things. Just like you guessed. You leaned back and stretched. Surely, the rain must have stopped by now. You took a look outside and finally! It had stopped!

Excited, you put on a warm jacket along with some rain boots. You decided not to take your backpack or book but instead your phone. You went to the kitchen to dispose of the empty cup and finally went outside. Your mom was not here at the moment and should be home later. You took your time and although most of the ground was still muddy, you were careful. You're sure if it was still raining, you won't be able to trudge through it.

Slowly, you went through the mud so as to not slip. When you came to the thorns, you carefully moved some of the branches as some of them had grown into your path. You continued on until you reached the familiar tree. With excited but careful steps, you rushed over to the tree. Peering down the rabbit hole, the darkness greeted you back. Everything was still the same.

All right, just jump in! You told yourself but your legs were hesitating. Perhaps because your body is screaming at you, what the hell are you jumping into a deep hole for?! Versus the logical part of your brain screaming at your legs, just jump! I know there's a comfortable mattress and that we won't break our bones!

You forced yourself to jump.

The air nipped at your face and finally you landed on the mattress. No bone was broken and your clothes had transformed into the iconic dress once more. You did it! Good job you! As you were about to get up, the wind started up again and you were terribly confused and then a bundle of fur landed right in front of you. You stared at it as the bundle of fur uncurled itself from a ball.

Wait.

Jungkook?!

Jungkook huffed, stomping his little rabbit foot. He looked angry about something and it was adorable in his rabbit form.

Though a nagging question came to mind. Why was he in your world? "What are you doing here Jungkook?"

The rabbit was so surprised that he let out a gasp and accidentally fell off the mattress. "Ow." He said. Maybe it has been a while since you heard his voice but it still surprised you to hear his voice come out of a rabbit.

You got off of the mattress and saw that just in time, Jungkook shifted to his human form and tackled you to the mattress. Now it was your turn to say "ow" as he was excited. "Y/N! It really is you!"

"Yes and you're heavy!" You struggled underneath the weight of the muscular rabbit. Seriously, he must have forgotten his strength.

"Sorry!" He was quick to get off and help you up. "Are you okay?" The infamous puppy eyes returned and you already said yes without you even noticing. Oh no, it has started again.

You thanked him and curiosity nagged at your brain again. "What were you doing in my world, Jungkook? Just visiting or something?" Then a thought occurred. "Did something happen to Wonderland again?!" There was panic in your voice now. Could you do another journey like that?

Jungkook quickly shook his head in response. "No! Nothing happened like that! Wonderland is fine."

You calmed yourself down. "Then...?"

Now the rabbit was shy. His ears were pinned back as he looked away. "I wanted to go see you..." His voice was soft and quiet that it took you a moment to process his words.

Your eyes widened in surprise. Before you can say anything, he quickly pulled a flower from his vest and held it out to you. "I-I found this in your world and wanted to give it to you..." The poor flower looks like it was ripped out of someone's garden.

Memories of when Jungkook proudly declared that he liked you came back to mind. Oh no. You took the flower from him and awkwardly smiled, thinking back to the memory. Don't you dare make this awkward! "Thank you, it's pretty!" There, it didn't sound too awkward at all!

Jungkook's face brightened up, a giant smile on his face. The expression made your heart skip a beat. Maybe because he looked so happy at your confirmation? "Is it?! I knew it!"

You were a bit confused. "You knew it?"

The rabbit nodded eagerly. "When I saw the flower, it reminded me of you!"

Damn it. That was adorable. "Cute." You muttered out loud. You should have not done that.

Jungkook heard you, his face going warm and his brain short-circuiting. "W-W-What-" He stuttered and couldn't even finish his word or sentence for that matter. All of a sudden, he dropped to the floor.

Panic rose in you as you rushed to his side. "J-Jungkook?!" You gently shook him. He did not respond. Yep, he passed out. What do you do?!

You figured the best course of action would be to drag him onto the mattress and wait by his side. You're not sure what else you could do at the moment. Let's see how strong you are! You mentally hyped yourself up.

Carefully, you grabbed Jungkook's arms and tried to lift him up. Keyword was tried. How heavy was he?! Not to be mean but you were struggling. You barely moved him a little and you felt bad that you dragged him a little. This was not good. You took a small break to catch your breath.

His muscular form from all that jumping is going to be the death of you.

As soon as you started to drag him, that's when Jungkook woke up. You're not sure if it's because Jungkook was shook or that he didn't know where he was, but he threw a punch. Barely missing your face by a couple of inches. In surprise and fear, you stepped back and landed on the mattress as Jungkook stood up so fast that if you blinked, you would have missed it.

"What the hell Jungkook?!" You snapped at him.

He paused for a moment, blinking and trying to process what happened. "Huh?" He glanced around him. Then it seemed like he remembered everything. "Did I hit you?!" He rushed over to you, worry etched onto his face.

"I'm okay." You glanced at the poor flower that you squashed underneath you. "I can't say the same for the flower. I'm sorry."

Jungkook shook his head. "It's okay! I'll get you all the flowers that you want."

You nodded at that. Note to self, don't give him compliments or else he faints. His sweet gesture made you say, "Now I understand why I'm starting to like you."

The rabbit froze, eyes wide with surprise... and then he passed out. It wasn't even a compliment! You sighed but you'll gently tell him once again when he wakes up.